Chapter 47

Triggering chapter⭐⭐⭐

Luna POV

I turned around quickly at the pained tone in Colby's voice.

Lightening my grip and pressure on my skull, I looked at Colby who has tears rolling down his face.

"Luna. You can't do this. You have to come home, with me. We all want you happy. " Colby begged.

Axel silently shook his head in agreement.

I peered at them. Still unsure if I should believe them or not. Everything was so hard on me. I just didnt know if I could go back.

"Even if I do. I will have to continue fighting with all my depression and anxiety.. it's just so hard." My voice cracked as I squeezed my wet eyes shut.

I looked at Axel and Colby who looked concerned and scared. Axel coming closer every chance he could.

"I will help you and you will, get better. I love you Luna. I never will give up on you. Your so beautiful and sweet. Ever since I saw you, I knew I found the person I would forever love." Colby explained.

"I need you and if you do this, I don't know what I will do. I love you too much. I never want to leave you. I promise." Colby cried.

"I love you too." I whimpered.

He..is right.

What the hell am I doing?

Bursting into tears, i pulled the gun away and fell to my knees.

Axel grabbed the gun and stashed it into his back pocket while Colby hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek every few minutes.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, crying harder.

"It's okay." Colby and Axel hushed.

"Look I can talk to mom and dad and work something out. It seems like Colby really cares about you." Axel said, scratching the back of his head.

I nodded and hugged on to Colby, burying my face into his neck.

***

Soon, they took me back to the apartment and told me to get some rest as they figured out what to do.

I shuffled into our room and changed into my joggers and jacket.

Sliding into my bed, I yawned and closed my eyes.

Hoping, that it all would work out.

Okay, so who wants to be Axel's gf in the next book?

If you do comment here.

I will be selecting randomly.

Be aware: you might not be around too much in the book.

So how do you feel about the chapter? About Luna?
About Colby? About Axel?

I love you guys!
Have a great day! See you soon!

:*