Chapter 30

Luna POV

Minutes later, we hear Reeds voice come from inside.

Colby shoots one last glare before grabbing my hand and dashing inside, making sure to keep contact with Cody as he does so.

I ignore his actions but watch as Cody, head hung is despair, trudges in behind us.

I never felt bad for Cody. He always got what he wanted, every girl, everything. We were good friends but ever since...we..

Well... it's been rough. He's been distant, emotionally.

However, deep down I knew he would just be another f*c k boy I will run across.

And I hated it.

***

"SURPRISE !!!" We shouted as Reed stepped out on to the back porch/backyard.

His eyes lit up as he scanned the pool area.

"Thank you!" Reed said as he hugged on to us.

We all scrambled away when sudden cheers and voices came from inside, quickly growing louder and louder.

People stormed in, in groups, pairs, and singles.

They all smacked Reed on the back or quickly hugged him as they filled the house and backyard.

We all looked at Cody, who pushed his phone deep into his pocket.

"I guess the word already got out." Cody shrugged.

"Through your phone." Devin scoffed.

Cody tore his gaze away from Devin and headed over to some young girls taking shots.

"Alright well let's have some fun!" Reed yelled, rushing to the pool.

We all split up but before I left, I noticed Cody taking shots quite..heavily. He laughed with all the other girls, however they seemed forced...like the smile plastered on his face.

***

I groaned. It was already 4 am. I decided to go grab Colby and leave because it was so late.

I began to walk over when someone smacked into me.

Cody.

A familiar motion was occurring from Cody's body, swaying.

Swaying = drunk

"Uh..excuse me." I muttered, trying to push past.

I didn't want to start drama.

In response, Cody locked eye contact.. unable to let me leave.

I felt uncomfortable as Cody held the bottle in his hands shakily.

"W-why Luna? Why don't you like me? Every other girl doooeeesss. " Cody slurred, blocking my path.

"Um.." I was stunned by what I was hearing.

Suddenly, I felt his hands grip my wrists.

"Come on Luna. At least just give me another kiss..you know you liked it last week..we d-dont have to tell Colby.." Cody whispered, yanking my arms so i got closer.

"Cody!" I squeaked, trying to shove away from his difficult grip.

"Why don't we have more than just some kiss? " Cody laughed. The smell of vodka brushed my lips from his words.

I grew scared of what Cody might do. Alcohol can change someone.

He narrowed his eyes at me.
"Fine. Lets do it the hard way." He snapped.

Throwing the bottle on the floor, his hands tugged at the hem of my shirt.

I began to shout when I noticed someone running over.

Colby.

***

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT. I HAD FINALS AND NOW IM ALREADY OUT WITH FAMILY. LOVE YOU GUYS! XOXO

Comment anything here :)