Chapter 34

Luna POV

I put my phone back on the charger and decided it was time to get ready.

Glancing around the room, I found the clothes that had once again fallen off the bed.

Outside of our room, I could hear bowls clanking together.

Colby must of left and began to make breakfast.

⭐⭐⭐

Stepping in front of the body shaming mirror, I froze.

Those drugs they gave you at the hospital fattened you up..
Ha! Your even uglier now!

I stepped on to the small scale separating the toilet and shower.

Tick

"Your pretty!" I told myself

Tock

No your not.

Tick

"Yes you are!" It argued.

Tock

102 pounds.

I froze.

102?! Your supposed to stay in the 90's at maximum Luna!

My mind was a warzone, toying wildly with my fantasizing emotions.

I shoved myself down on to the cold tile floor, the temperature sending chills up my spine.

I leaned over the toilet and began to gag myself. I knew this drill like the back of my hand.

I pushed on the space under my ribs with my free hand and gagged myself with the other.

Get everything out!

...However, I could only get up bile.

Disgusting b*tch

Giving up, I stumbled out of the bathroom after changing.

Poor Luna..

I threw my clothes angrily into the hamper and headed out to the kitchen.

Colby sat quietly at the table, slurping up the colorful cereal sitting in front of him.

He had another bowl next to him, probably mine.

Before I could take off, Colby noticed my presence and motioned for me to come over.

I could hear my own shallow breathing as I grew closer to the food.

I sat down and poured the cereal calmly..silently praying for any kind of escape.

"So, Luna, Reed called me this morning.." Colby started, giving me a chance to stall from eating.

I searched his eyes for a clue of where the conversation was going. However, he seemed confused.

"Cody woke up at his place this morning and when he did, he told them he was coming here." Colby finished, color draining from his cheeks.

I sighed and tucked a strand of dark brown hair behind my ear that had fallen into my face.

"..But..I don't want to see him." I whimpered, shifting in my seat uncomfortably.

"It will be okay.." Colby reassured me, placing his hand on mine.

Don't fall for it.

I ripped my hand away, from under Colby's.

Colby looked at me, startled. His eyes were full of panic but his expression seemed outraged.

In response, I quickly shoveled some cereal in my mouth so it looked like I was just going to eat.

Colby starred at me for a moment before shrugging it off.. There wasn't much to do anyway..

You guys need to check out Lonely, by CatTheFangirl :)

Anyway...I love you guys..

I don't have much to say for rn.. Not in a great mood.

Comment something here about the book you like

Comment anything you wanna tell me here..