Chapter 1 : Waking Up In A Hospital

Afternoon, 1:30 PM
Gravity Falls Hospital ◇

{ Your P.O.V }

*BEEP . . . BEEP . . . BEEP*

Suddenly your eyes open and your greeted to a heart monitor beeping. You scramble for a minute and realize your on some kind of a hospital bed. Now that the word 'hospital' rings inside your head, you started to notice of why your in a hospital! And better yet, who are you!? You started to realize that you cant remember anything. Now you started to panick and such, you cant remember anything! The heart monitor is beeping faster, representing of how your heart beats now.

"Oh, Ms. (L/n), your awake." A nice-looking nurse went inside.

"W-Why cant I . . R-Remember?" You stuttered.

"Oh my, do you remember your name?" The nurse asked with concerned.

You didn't speak but you shook your head in response, shaking.

"Poor you, I think you have an amnesia." The nursewas now really concern.

"Who am I? W-Whats my name?" You asked

"Hm, well your name is (Y/n) (L/n) and your actually 15 years old. All we know is that someone hit your head really hard. None of the police know who did it but they send you here in the hospital." The nurse explained.

"(Y/n)?" You raise an eyebrow.

"Yes, oh and here. Since you can go outside of the hospital, here's your address." The nurse gave you a note.

You look down at the note and there was your address, it was (insert address).

"Thank you, umm . . . Where is my clothes? I'm a bit tired with the hospital gown." You said

"Oh its just in the cabinet. Right over there." The nurse pointed to a white cabinet.

"Ok. I better change. Thank you." You nodded.

"Your welcome. Good luck bringing back memories. Oh by the way, there's a friend of yours waiting outside of the hospital. His name is Bill Cipher." The nurse explained.

"Ok, Why cant my friend just meet me in the hospital." You thought.

You watch as the nurse went outside and close the door then you went to the cabinet to grab your clothes. It was a fine sleeveless hoodie with a (f/c) shirt and you also have some jeans and boots. You go inside the bathroom and change your clothes. It felt comfortable to wear normal clothes than some gown. Feeling satisfied with your clothes, you go outside of the room and went downstairs. You talk to employee in the counter and wave goodbye. Now your wondering what does this 'Bill Cipher' look like. Once you step out of the hospital, an image flash inside your head.

You were inside a bus, holding an iron pole. The weather looked really gray and dull, like its gonna rain in any second. You almost tumble down when the bus stop. You gave the driver your pay and jump off the bus.

You groan and hold your head. How come when your in an amnesia, you always get a headache when you remember something. Sometimes, you didn't know what to do now, it felt like you were born in a teenager body. Shaking your head, you saw a bench in a park and you decided to sit down to rest. You sigh and looked up in the sky, the clouds has a combination of light pink, white wool and heavenly blue, it was beautiful to see the sky.

"Hello, (Y/n)." Then a guy came to sit beside you.

It was a guy with blonde and messy hair, he have an eyepatch on. He also have a yellow suit with a white shirt underneath. Also he have a red bowtie, some black dress pants and dress shows. Lets not forget there was a floating tophat on him and a black cane.

"Umm . . . Sorry but I have an amnesia sooo I dont really know you." You awkwardly explained.

"O-Oh! Well, thats really t-terrible." He said but you swear you saw guilt in his eyes.

"Yeah, ermm . . . How about you introduce yourself, maybe I could remember some memories. That might work, right?" You tried to make things bright.

"Ok, well. I'm your . . . Friend, Bill Cipher. I think some nurse told you that, right?" Bill explained.

"Yeah but how did we meet?" You asked curiously.

"Funny, well I was just sitting at this exact spot and then you walk in the park and introduce yourself and you told yourself that your new in Gravity Falls. Yeah but now, I came to you to introduce. Yeah." He explained.

"Wow, guess we have to start ove - ugh . . ."

You went in a some kind of a park and you spot no one is here. Of course, seeing the gray and dull sky isn't a perfect day to go in a park so you just decided to walk alone in the park. Then you saw a guy with a yellow suit, he was sitting on a bench and he was up, looking at the sky. You did need to socialize so you walk towards him.

"Umm Hi." You greeted

Then the guy took notice at you as he look at you.

"Yellow." He greeted back.

"I'm actually new here so I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." You introduced.

"Bill, Bill Cipher." He smile

You sit next to him and you guys started to get to know each other.

"Mmmm . . . Ow." You groaned and press your temples.

Two memories in one day, thats actually nice well except the headaches.

"(Y/n), are you ok?" Bill quickly asked in concern.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Just a headache. Sorry." You said.

"Oh, ok. Come on, lets get you back home before something happens again." Bill said.

"Yeah, thanks Bill. Your really are my friend." You smile.

"Hehe, yeah." Bill said.

Bill and you stood up and you guys started to walk. Actually, you were following where Bill is since you think he knows where you live. You gave a better view in Gravity Falls and saw a lot of breath-taking pinetrees and some birds flying over. Now Bill lead you to a forest so you think you live near or inside the forest.

Maybe some day you'll get your memories back . . .