Chapter 6 : Truth To Be Told

Ok, I think this story might get a bit yandere and psychotic so umm sorry for this. Long Chapter

◇ Saturday 7:32 PM
Gravity Falls' Park ◇

( Your P.O.V )

You and Bill are hanging out again in the park, you were still thinking about why his brothers warned you that he's dangerous. You haven't even know why and how. But then, ever since those two came and talk with you, Bill started to act strange. There are times that in a middle of the conversation, Bill spaces out a lot. Infact he's not even playfull at all. You were the one who's always talking while he remain quiet. This started to bother you.

"Hey Bill?" You called.

"Hmm?" He faced you

"Your not acting like your usual self, is everything alright?" You asked worridly.

"Oh, everything's alright, (Y/n). Why do you ask?" Bill smiled

But you couldn't help but notice that his smile seems force and a bit crooked.

"Cause you seem . . . Weird." Youpoke his nose.

"What? Nah, I'm perfectly fine. See?" He tried to act casual but its obvious he's not.

You sighed and decided to find out later. You were going to just leave Bill to give him some time by standing up and muttering some bye but then, Bikl grab your wrist.

"Stay."

You hesitate for a while but decided to give in, you gently sit back next to Bill and saw the dull and grey sky forming in the skies. The aura around you is different that you dont know how to explain about it and lastly, you saw Bill's hair is covering his eyes so you couldn't know what expression he wore. Thats when you saw his shoulders are shaking.

"B-Bill?" You were worried.

"P-Please forgive m-me . . ." He whimpered.

Your eyes widen as you watch Bill crying silently. Its your first time seeing him like this, all miserably guilty. But you dont know why.

"Forgive? W-Why?" Now your also confused.

Bill wipe a few tears and held your chin up, making you see his pained and guilty gold eyes. Thats when you felt a pair of lips connected to yours.

💔 ~ Flashback ~ 💔

You were inside a bus, holding an iron pole. The weather looked really gray and dull, like its gonna rain in any second. You almost tumble down when the bus stop. You gave the driver your pay and jump off the bus.

You went in a some kind of a park and you spot no one is here. Of course, seeing the gray and dull sky isn't a perfect day to go in a park so you just decided to walk alone in the park. Then you saw a guy with a yellow suit, he was sitting on a bench and he was up, looking at the sky. You did need to socialize so you walk towards him.

"Umm Hi." You greeted

Then the guy took notice at you as he look at you.

"Yellow." He greeted back.

"I'm actually new here so I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." You introduced.

"Bill, Bill Cipher." He smile

You sit next to him and you guys started to get to know each other. You two started to become friends and were inseperable. He even show you his two brothers and almost about his life, but then one occasion have made the two of you so special.