Chapter 3 : You And Bill

◇ Wednesday 12:00 PM
At The Diner ◇

{ Your P.O.V }

You were inside the diner and decided to drink some fresh coffee and toast. You already order it and you'll just have to wait for your food. You look around the diner and so many people are there, enjoying there food and some chat with friends. You sighed and accidentally drop a cup. But before you could catch it, an image came inside your head.

Just like how the cup fall, you saw a hand fall, its connected to another body but you didn't know who's body is it.

You blink and groan again but then, you remember about the cup so you look down and saw someone's shoes. Your gaze follow up until you saw Bill holding the cup for you.

"You drop this." Bill handed you the cup.

"Oh, thanks Bill." You grab the cup and smiled.

"May I sit with you?" He asked.

"Sure, sure." You nodded.

Bill sat right infront of you as you place the cup on the table. Before you could open your mouth to speak, the waitress came with your coffee and toast as she place it on your table.

"So . . . Whats up?" You tried to act casual.

Truth to be told, you dont know what to talk about anyway.

"The sky." He joked.

"Haha, very funny." You chuckled.

"Hehe, so (Y/n), wanna hang out like now?" Bill asked like he's in a rush.

"Uhh, that sounded like your asking me out." You raise an eyebrow.

"What!? Is that what humans do? Umm, nah. Its just ummm . . . A friendly hangout thing." Bill explained.

"Oh, ok. Sure." You nodded and sip your coffee.

"Great. I did miss hanging out with yah." Bill said.

"Got a question to make." You announced.

"Sure, what is it?" He asked.

"Can you tell about like the real me? What I was before this all amnesia thing came." You asked

"Oh, ok. I like to help." Bill smiled at you.

"(Y/n), there's really a lot to describe about you. Really, you were adventurous, a bit boyish like your cousin, the curious type of girl you are. And . . . Your quite different than other girls." Bill said.

Sonething tells you that the way his tone sound, its like he misses or somehow regretted something but you knew he was your friend, he might be sad since you have an amnesia. By the way he told you how different you are, its like he's in a different world, explaining and describing about you.

"Really? Sorry if I'm like not the (Y/n) you know." You said

"What? No, your still almost like the (Y/n) I know. You still got your curious type and your attitude." Bill said.

"Oh, ok. I promise I'll be the (Y/n) you know. Someday I'll get my memories back and you'll help me, right?" You asked, the speech gave you full determination.

"Of course, I will. But by the time you remember your memories, I hope you'll forgive that person that hurt you." Bill said with sympathy.

"Forgive?" You asked

"Uhhh, oh look! Lets go on the park, I mean its a sunny day." Bill changed the subject.

It was obvious that he changed the subhect but you decided to let it go and shrug. Infact you trusted Bill. Bill wait for you to finish your food patiently and lead you to the park, he somehow explain a lot of stuff. Its like you and him are really close back then and by the time he touched your wrist to lead you somewhere, there's always a spark coming. Its been bothering but you manage to ignore it and have fun with Bill.

"Thanks Bill for the ice cream." You smiled and lick your (favorite flavor) ice cream.

"No problem." He shrug and lick his cheese flavored ice cream.

"Oh look at that, its so cute." You pointed to a stand.

There was a stand, selling a various of cute and japanese-like stuff toys. You did like cute things but the not too girly types like a cat with rainbows.

Your eyes spot a really cute pikachu stuff toy with a red scarf and a hat with goggles

"You like that one, do you?" Bill pointed at the pikachu.

"Yeah its so adorable." You squeel a bit.

"But am I adorable too?" He pouted cutely.

"Hahaha." You laughed.

"Hehe, sir how much is that pikachu?" Bill then ask the clerk who was selling the stuff toys.

"9 dollars." He answered grumpily. 

"Bill, you dont have to buy it." You said.

"Nah, consider this as a friend gift." He smiled and payed the bill.

The clerk hand it to Bill as he gave it to you. The pikachu is really cuddly. Its like this one is better than your pillow, you smile at Bill and cuddled the pikachu.

"Thanks Bill." You smiled.

"No probs bob." He shrug.

Then you have an idea in your mind, guess you like being playful sonehow. While Bill is off guard, you took the chance to grab his tophat and run, seeing him chasing you.

"Haha, catch me!" You said, sticking out your tongue.

"(Y/n)!" He laughed.

Then you two started to chase each other, you and Bill didn't mind the stares from other people since your playing with him. Before you could get a chance to hide, something flash your mind that made you stop running.

It showed another dull sky like when you jump out of your bus, your still in a park but it seems like the scene isn't nice. It showed you running, not playfull and laughing but showed that your some like terrified. Its like someone is chasing you but you couldn't see who's chasing you.

"Ow . . ." You groaned and felt Bill comforted your shoulder.

"(Y/n), are you ok?" Bill asked with full concern.

Bill helped you stood up and you press your temples to avoid headaches.

"Y-Yeah, just a headache . . . Again." You muttered.

"Look, (Y/n). Lets get you home, you must be tired." Bill said.

"Ok, thanks again Bill." You muttered.

Bill wrap an arm around your shoulder and help you walk home.