Chapter 2 : Waddles!

2:57 PM
Lumber Jack's WoodHouse

{ Your P.O.V }

Its been a few minutes have passed and Bill lead you to a log house, there was an axe laying near some chopped logs and you hear the bird chirpping.

"So, anyways you actually started living with your cousins in here. Infact, your close with a girl name Wendy." Bill explained

"Really? I guess this could do." You said

"Look, I better go. Just listen to your cousin, ok?" He asked

"Yeah, got it. Thanks again, Bill." You smiled.

Bill suddenly hug you and a few seconds you hug back. Of course, friends can hug each other so you shouldn't think of this is awkward. But then, you somehow felt a little spark when he did hug you. You even feel like this hug is full of emotion that you cant explain. Its like you never wanna let go but then, you broke the hug.

"Bye." You smiled

"Sorry, I dont take good byes." Bill said

"Why?" You asked

"Because friends dont say goodbye to each unless there sure that its there real goodbye." Bill explained

"Oh, I see. Well, see ya." You corrected

"See ya, too, (Y/n)." Bill smiled and left.

You sighed and faced the log house. You actually miss Bill all of a sudden, you dont know why but you did. You went to the house and lightly knock on it.

"Comin!" There was a female voice answered.

You patiently waited for someone to answer the door. Thats when a door reveal a girl, she seems like the same age with you, she had long red hair, some green flannel, jeans and some boots. She also have a hat on.

"(Y/n), oh my gosh your ok!" The girl hug you.

"Uhhh . . . Sorry but I have an amnesia." You awkwardly explained.

"Oh right, I forgot. Sorry if I didn't ho to the hospital. My boss wont let me do it. Anyway, you must be a bit confused but I'll help you to fix some stuff." She let go of you.

"Ok sooo you'll start introductions, right?" You asked

"Yep, the name's Wendy. Your cousin and your buddy. You did have some couple of friends as well, there twins. Wanna meet them?" Wendy asked

"Sure, I did find twins so adorable." You chuckled.

"Yeah, hehe . . ." Then you saw it again. Its like you saw sadness in Wendy's eye but you thought it was your imagination.

You two walk together and talk some other stuff. Turns out, you also have three cousins and your Uncle Jack, who teaches the boy of 'how to be a man' by being rough. You were amazed that Wendy can keep it cool even though her family can be a pain in the neck. You and Wendy were buddies ever since you guys are babies, infact your mom and her mom was very close. Sadly, her mom left them which you were concern but Wendy said its just the past anyway. Your just glad she isn't sad about it anymore. Wendy lead you to a shack that seems old and had a lot of signs. There is a big sign called 'The Mystery Shack' and Wendy said the twins lived here.

"Your going to love Dipper and Mabel, there really cool." Wendy said

Before you could go to Wendy, the 'S' from the shack's sign fall off. You realize the S might fall on you so you flip back athleticly. Thats when you heard a big thud.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright!?" Wendy came to you.

"Yeah, I'm fine. That thing almost hit me." You panted

"Well, atleast you got your skills." Wendy patted your back.

"Whats skills?" You asked

"Lets just say, your pretty skillful at athletics and some other stuff. Come on, we better go inside." Wendy explained

She help you stood up and you secretly kick the 'S' and went inside the shack. You were inside a Gift Shops and a lot of fake mechandise. You chuckle at the fakies and such until someone tackled you in a hug.

"(Y/N)!!!! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!" A girl with brunette hair, she have a pink headband, a pink sweater with a shooting star, have a blue skirt and some flat shoes have hugged you.

"Guys, (Y/n)'s have an amnesia so yeah." Wendy explained

"What!? So does that mean she doesn't remember us, too?" A boy who look like the brunette, he have a pinetree hat, a blue vest, red shirt some shorts and shoes asked worridly.

" . . . Yeah." Wendy scratch the back of her neck.

"Oh . . . Sorry i-if I scared you (Y/n) b-but! I'm Mabel." Mabel introduced

"And I'm Dipper, her brother." Dipper said in a crack voice

You nodded and stood up, the twins seems like they're 13 or something but then you saw it again. The sadness in your eye, you really feel like you hate yourself for not remembering them but its not really your fault that you have an amnesia.

"Sooo do I have any friends as well?" You asked.

"Yeah! You got Soos, Grunkle Stan and Ford . . . Oh! Oh! And Waddles, too!" Mabel counted with her fingers.

"Who's Waddles?" You asked

"Oink." A very cute pig oink beside you.

You look down and felt your cheeks heated by the cute sight. Its so cute! You really camt deny it.

"Awwww! Your suxh a cute little pig~." You squeel and pick up the pig.

"Thats Waddles. Mabel's pig." Dipper chuckled.

"And its mt best friend!" Mabel added.
"Haha, you guys seem gettong along so fast. Aw man, I better go guys. Gang meeting." Wendy excused and left.

You wave Wendy goodbye and cuddled Waddles as he lick your cheek. You just cant help it, he's so adorable!

"Hey (Y/n), lets have a sleepover at our place." Mabel smiled

"Yeah, infact maybe that could help you get your memories back." Dipper added.

"Sure I dont mind. Thank guys." You smiled at the twins.

Then you and the twins hangout and helped you get some stuff back from your home. The twins told you about what you do when you still didn't get to have amnesia. They both also didn't know who knock you out and send you to the hospital.

Sadly, no memories in the 2nd day