Chapter 12 : Kills or Sacrifices?

◇ Unknown
Bill's Mansion ◇

( Your P.O.V )

Even though you tried everything to escape but you cant really escape from Bill, he always makes remarks after he caught you or sometimes he always have a trick under his sleeve. He always do. So you tried your best to think of something else to escape but of course your wise second thoughts tokd you it wont work since Bill is here but then . . .

What if Bill is gone?

Then there wont be any problem to escape this hell hole and go back to your life, right? You did hate him and he did kill your parents, he even fake your death so your friends will think that your gone. He will pay for this by his death. Now your starting to feel a new sensation, is it bloodlust? By watching an anime of Assasination Classroom, you did feel the bloodlust. (AN If you dont know Assasination Classroom, I recommend you to watch it :3). You grin and saw a knife on the kitchen.

"Lets kill Bill Cipher." You grin.

You grab the knife and your eyes showed bloodlust, you did also put another knife on your belt for extra use. You have another idea came inside your mind. You search for Bill and walked around the mansion. Your heartbeats and an adrenaline came in, is this how you feel excitement when your about to kill someone? You didn't care if your going to kill someone, its Bill Cipher anyway. He should be dead for all the things he've done. Suddenly your grin widen when you saw Bill standing infront of you with a serious face.

"(Y/n), you should stop this. Its getting out of hand." He warned.

Your grin never leaves your face as you walk towards Bill while he prepare for defense. You cant handle all of this, your really craving for freedom, the air of a fresh pinetrees and the smiles of your cousin and the helpfull hands of all your friends. Your so desperate enough to kill Bill so you could escape. You want to be free, away from Bill.

"Bill . . ."

You stop at your tracks and your infront of Bill. You look at his eyes and smirk. You drop the knife that your holding and in mid-air, you quickly snatch the other knife that was on your belt and slash it on his arms. Of course, every enemy are focus to their opponent's weapon thats why Bill was too caught up at the knife you drop.

"Ack!" He yelp and grip on his bleeding wrist.

Darn! That was so close, your almost going to kill him but you continue to lash at Bill. You quickly pick the knife you drop and use both knife to charge at him but he dodge the attacks and made a force again, now you cant move.

"(Y/n)." He scolded.

You glared at him silently and huffed at him.

"Your changing into a killer so stop it. For now, stay in your room." He said in a stern look.

*****

Bill just lock you up in your own room and now you started to get crazy. Your starting to be so desperate, all you want is to be free again.

"Master, please calm down." Fuki comforted you.

"I . . . I c-cant! I just want to escape!" You yelled and kick a random object.

"I . . . Know b-but Master Bill cant let you." Fuki said.

"I know that! If he did love me, why wont he just let me go!?" You asked.

Fuki just looked down and her hair turn into purple, it made you off-guard of the sight. When her hair turns purple, it means she's guilty at something. This made you concern.

"Fuki, a-are you alright? Why are you guilty?" You asked.

"M-Master I mean (Y/n), your the best person I've met. No regrets." Then her hair turn half-blue and half-purple. "Your the best master and friend, too. I'm just so glad to meet you again after what happen to me. (Y/n), you were right, you need to escape before he might did it to you." She muttered.

Before you could ask a question, Fuki rip off her sleeve and uncover the shoulder that she kept covering and showed an eye. Your mouth was wide and it made you sick.

"As a servant, Master Bill planted an eye on my shoulder so I was his spy. Thats why whenever we take about Bill, I keep covering this shoulder to keep you safe." Fuki cried and wipe a few tears.

"Oh my gosh, Fuki. We need to escape, Dipper have a journal that can remove that eye for you! Just come with me, please." You pleaded.

"I'm sorry (Y/n) but its too late for me. I cant go to Gravity Falls with you, I'm a dream demon that cant survive even one step in that land. You have to escape. But for now, I know how to remove this eye. Also if I remove this, I want you to jump out of the window and escape." Fuki said.

"Why?" You asked

"Just trust me on this." Fuki said.

You made your mouth shut and nodded with a determined look. Fuki gave you one last hug and broke it. Thats when your eyes widen when you saw Fuki literally rip off the eye that was on her shoulder and gorey strings can be seen and a lot of blood was there. Thats when Fuki smiled and said

"GoodBye."

Before she pass out and her hair turn into white. What does white mean!? You shook Fuki to wake up but she was dead, your eyes started to get watery and hug Fuki.

"Thank you . . ."

You made her eyes closed and gently layed her down. Now, Fuki wants you to escape and thats what your going to do. The doors are lock but Fuki told you to jump out of the window, so gave a deep breath and let it go. You grab your stuff and quickly jump out of the window, you saw a cloth-made tranpoline was there as you landed on it.

"Fuki . . ."

Did Fuki stitch all this tranpoline for you to help you escape? There was a note that was written Read Me - Fuki and you keep it before running towards the portal.

Your free . . .

Safe

Escape

Trust

GoodBye

Thank you . . .