Chapter 7 : I Hate You

Saturday 8:12 PM
Unknown ◇

( Your P.O.V )

You run and run, trying to know where you are. Your breath pant and shortened with every step you take but you keep running.

Not after when he done . . .

You were hurt, betrayed and scared. Your now alone and no one can help you, all you have to do is run further. You reach to a garden gate and your now greeted with unusual yellow and white roses garden. You step back and you cant let him get you. Not anymore.

"Darling! Your here~!" His voice was heard.

Your already trap. Trapped in the hands of him. You know what he've done in the past and present and you never want to see what he'll do in the future.

After all, he's Bill Cipher
The Dream Demon . . .

You just cant believe he lied to you, you trusted him! You really did. Your breath shortened and you panted with every sweat came down, you just wish you had your memories back before you met Bill or else this things might happen. When he kissed you back there, at the park, you push him and run away. Of course, you dont want to get near him.

"(Y/n), please dont run away!" Bill was now infront of you.

"Y-You killed my parents! Y-Your a psycho and a killer, I . . . I t-trusted you! Leave me alone!" You yelled

"But (Y/n), you are right. I am a psycho and psycho means broke to me. Have you know every machine can function brokely unless they're important parts are there. You see, (Y/n), I need you. Your  very important to me and you can fix my broken head." Bill grinned

"Bill! This isn't you! I . . . I cant believe I hate you!" You spat at him.

"H-Hate?" Bill was shocked

"Yes, you almost destroyed Gravity Falls, killed my parents and you lie to me! Now I hate you! Just die already!" You yelled

"(Y-Y/n), c-c-can you forgive m-me? Remember what I said back there at the Diner? I h-hope you'll forgive m-me." Bill started to cry.

It pained your heart to see Bill, crying desperately and guitly, begging for your forgiveness but he's insane! He clearly killed your parents and lied to you back there, why would he betray you? Why? But one word slip out of your mouth that made Bill shock.

"No."

Bill stopped and looked at your emotionless face. You cant trust him, you shouldn't just listen to his brothers while you still have a choice. Can you even trust him after all he've done to you?

"(Y/n) . . ." Tears sprung from Bill's eyes.

"I cant forgive you of what you've done. You hurt me and betrayed me." You said

You dont know why but its like your mouth has its own mind and controll, you wanted it to stop but your mouth keeps moving.

"I was so naive when I confessed you, I shouldn't just listen what you warned me last year. I even liked you when I still haven't get my memories back, your a liar. You even killed my parents, cant you see how many damage you've caused? I hate you." You explained.

"But (Y/n)! I'm really sorry, I wasn't thinking straight. Please!" Bill came to hug you.

But you growled and push him off, it looks like he's emotionally tired of what you saw because you manage to push him off you.

"Leave me alone." You glared at him.

" . . . " Bill didn't leave yet.

You were now angry, really mad at what he've dove. You just cant forgive him, you really cant. With the past he've done and now, he lied to you!? Why the hell should you even be with him!?

*SIRENS*

Then your heart pounded when you heard the siren. You dont know how the cops found you here but your finally safe, all you have to do is escape from Bill. Bill was distracted from the sirens' sound so you take the chance to punch his stomach and it made him kneel down from the pain as you run past him. Your almost to the exit but Bill manage to grab yout waist.

"Ah!" You yelp.

Bill tried to make you stay but you struggle and tried to kick him. Your going to escape. That sentence keep going in your mind, your determined that your going to escape from him.

"Let me go! HELP!" You screamed.

Before Bill could cover your mouth with some kind of a napkin, you elbowed his head and he let you go which you take the chance to finally escape. You spot Wendy and a bunch of cops outside so you run towards Wendy and hugged her. You were scared, Bill almost catch you. He almost made you unconcious with that napkin he have and how he killed your parents.

"Dude! What happen to you!? Who's that blonde creep thats chasing you!?" Wendy was panicked and worried.

You didn't even speak as you whimper on her shoulder while your red headed cousin sooth you by ruvbing your back and hugging you. A few minutes, the cops told the two of you that he was went missing and send you to an ambulance since some rose's thorn scrap some of your skin when running. You didn't tell Wendy that it was Bill who's chasing you, none of your friends are included about you and Bill. Maybe someday Bill will understand that you didn't want to see him. You hope.

( Dipper's P.O.V )

Reading and flipping some pages from the journals, I started to learn some new things me and Mabel could look in the forest. Another flip of a page and then the page stop in mid-air, I gasp and look around. All of my surroudings are black and white. Dont tell me . . .

"Pinetree." That voice!

I thought we beat him! I thought. I look around and saw two pair of eyes, staring at me.

"What? . . ."

Cliffhanger! Sorry, sorry! I'm sorry if this sucks ;-;