Chapter 9 : Disguised Death

◇ Monday 3:10 PM
Your Room ◇

( Your P.O.V )

As usual, your inside your room again but the mesmerizing sky made you feel a bit different today. It was like the same old feeling you got before all this happens, is it because this month, you kept seeing the dull and grey sky?

 It was like the same old feeling you got before all this happens, is it because this month, you kept seeing the dull and grey sky?

And whenever you saw the peacefull sky, you feel like your free. You feel like your safe and no one can hurt you. You did miss that feeling of being safe, you dont have to open your eyes wide and alerted, you wont even have to suffer the shivering and scared feeling anymore. Now, a smile crept to your mouth and you finally have something in mind. Your already free.
"Yo (Y/n), here's some orange juice." Wendy came.

A perfect timing.

"Thanks Wendy. You know . . . I have something in mind." You said

"And that is?" Wendy leaned on a wall.

"Lets go to the Mystery Shack."

*****

Wendy and you went to the Mystery Shack so you could meet Dipper and Mabel. Wendy was so happy to hear about your idea and didn't even hesitate to deny it. She was happy to see you walking out of your room and smiling from ear to ear. You never felt so happy in your life.

"Hey Wendy?" You called

"Yeah man?" She asked

"Thanks for everything, dude." You smiled.

Wendy was off-guard at what you say but her face softened and gave you one of her infamous cool smile. She chuckled and pat your back, giving you pat as her 'your welcome' sign. Wendy can be a cool girl that doesn't show so much affection but she have her own way to show you. She is a special cousin to you, you did know she's your best buddy.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Suddenly you were tackled by Mabel.

"Omigosh! Omigosh! Your really here! What happen back there!? I was so worried about you! You even miss a lot, Dipper even found two friends!" Your over-active friend squeeled.

You almost felt tears on your eyes since you realize how much Mabel cared about you too so you smile and hug her back. "A lot happen too but there not happy memories." You said

Thats when Mabel felt a bit sad and sympathic so she let you go and gave you a random (f/c) sweater. "Here."

You examine the sweater. "Why?" You asked, looking at her.

"Well, I kinda miss you when you lock yourself in your room so I made you a sweater in case you go out." Mabel smiled.

"She wont even give me a free time unless I answer her questions about you." Wendy chuckled.

"Gee thanks Mabel. Thats really really sweet of you." You smiled and snuggled the sweater.

Before you could stood up and ran towards Mabel, it felt like a time stop when a random hand pull you until your back hit the ground. You looked around amd saw everything black and white, the color you now hate. You even saw yourself, still snuggling the sweater and Mabel and Wendy seems like they cant see you.

"G-Guys?" You stuttered.

Thats when you saw yourself, standing up and hugged Mabel. What was happening!? You started to freak out as you try and scream out there name.

"M-Mabel!? Wendy!?" You screamed desperately.

But alas, they cant hear you. You walk over to Mabel and touch her shoulder but it came through her. Now you realize that you were see-through and look like a ghost. You started to back away and shook your head as tears went down your cheeks.

"Wendy! Mabel! P-Please!" You cried but they stayed talking to the decoy of you.

"Like the decoy, (Y/n)?" You froze when you heard his voice.

You turn around and saw Bill, all different. He have an expression of a mischieve, playfull and non-serioua one. Its like how he made the deal with Dipper.

"B-Bill, what did y-you . . ." You trailed off.

"Geez relax. Its not like your gonna die today, sweety. I made an illusion of you so I could fake your death." Bill smiled.

"Fake d-death?" You asked

"Yep! You see, they, your friends wont stop going for you even though your mine so why not fake your death so they'll stop? Isn't that great?" He asked, grinning.

"What!? Bill, leave me alone! I dont want you, you you . . . you insane guy!" You said

It feels like your going to explode due to the panick and fear you got in your fast-beating heart. Your eyes stayed wide as you watch Wendy, Mabel and 'you' comes inside the shack and Bill teleported the two of you inside of it.

"Bill! Stop this, please! I . . . I dont wanna be with you!" You cried.

"Sweety, stop crying. You know it hurts me when you cry." He gave you a pained sad smile and stroke your (f/c) hair.

"Y-Your scaring me." You muttered and shivered again.

"Shhh . . . Watch." Bill then grab your chin and let you watch.

You then saw Mabel and Wendy went upstairs to call Dipper so you watch as 'you' looked around and saw a sharp thing. Isn't that a pointy spike lying on the counter? Then an answer came inside your head as you felt your heart fastened.

"N-No! Bill, no!" You shook your head.
Then all of a sudden, 'you' stab your nape and made you bleed, it made you sick seeing how you die. 'You' fall down on the floor and there was a blood pool surrounding around you.

( Wendy's P.O.V )

We finally called Dipper to come down so we three are walking downstairs which a smile never leaves my face. Man, I cant wait to see Dipper's reaction when he saw (Y/n) finally happy.

"Seriously Mabel, what surprise are you guys talking about?" Dipper asked

"You'll know~." Mabel hummed.

*THUD!*

"Hey, did you hear that?" I asked the twins.

"Yeah, its coming from the gift shop." Mabel said.

Then we three run downstairs and went straight to the gift shop to see a corpse. But it was (Y/n). O-Oh my gosh!

"(Y/n)!" I was really shock and tears began to water my eyes.

Dipper came and kneel down to (Y/n) and tried to shook her shoulder, I try my best to comfort Mabel who was crying and watch as Dipper cried too, shaking (Y/n)'s body.

"(Y-Y/n), please w-wake up!" Dipper cried

I grab his shoulder and pull him away.

"D-Dude, stop!" I cried and pull him in a hug.

Mabel also join and hug me as we cried. We called Mr. Pines and send some police to investigate the place but before I could leave this place, I heard an echoed voice.

"Wendy!"