Bad Ending : The Same Grey Sky

Ok! For those who's suicidal or completely sad, please dont read this. I beg you, infact your all good people. I know that, just dont try to do the same thing in this fiction, stay alive for the people you love.

Its been around a year after Bill explained (Y/n) about everything. It changed her, her eyes showed pure pain and sadness. Will and Kill came to visit her and tried to make things happy but it didn't change (Y/n). Bill, on the other hand was sad. Sad to see her all pained and changed. Bill wanted to just get out and cry but he have to stay strong for (Y/n). (Y/n) still wanted to escape this mansion, she doesn't want to die in this place. Not here.

"Here, I made you some pancakes." Bill tried to smile and gave it to her.

"Thanks." She muttered quietly.

She just wanted to die already. So she might see Fuki again and stay away from Bill. She wont have to see him again, she wont have to suffer of being an illusion again. Yes. That thought made (Y/n) change her mind. She stood up, ignoring Bill. She goes to her room and lock the door. She open the window and felt the wind flowing.

Meanwhile to Bill, he look at the door knob's hole, he spot (Y/n), standing at the window. This made Bill's eye widen and slam the door, his heart was beating.

"N-No, it cant be!" Those were the thoughts of Bill.

(Y/n) gave a deep breath and sighed. Bill run over to her and hug her behind, crying.

"P-Please! Dont do t-this! I . . . I cant l-lose you!" Bill begged.

But (Y/n) held no emotion to her face, she just want this over with. All the things and memories started to flood in her mind since this was her last day of being alive. (Y/n) kick Bill at the stomach which Bill kneel down and groaned.

"Bye Bill." Then finally, (Y/n) smiled.

The purest smile she can ever do it again, she spread her arms and let her body fall down. She made sure that the trampoline that Fuki made for her wasn't there. Bill jump out of the window and tried to catch you. Your smile never leaves your face, you look up and saw the same grey sky and this time, Bill was there. His arms are there to reach hers but she just looked up at the sky before closing her eyes.

She was almost to the ground, her heart was thumping, she can finally be free. She was almost there and -

The End