Chapter 11 : Escape

Like that drawing? ;3

◇ Unknown
Bill's Mansion ◇

( Your P.O.V )

Idea 1 : Good Little Girl

You dont know how many days yiur in the mansion since there's no calendar or clock but you started to get used of being a prisoner herr but to be honest, your trying to make a plan for an escape. There is a portal back to Gravity Falls in the backyard of the mansion and all you have to do is get in the backyard.

"(Y/n), I'll be out for an hour, food's in the fridge oh and Fuki can keep you incompany." Bill said.

"Ok, bye." You fake smile.

You did have a plan in your mind. All you have to do is gain his trust by being a goody-two-shoes to Bill and he might let his guard down so you could escape. You walk out of the window and watch Bill walk in the portal, right after he left, you made a mischieve grin.

"M-Master, are you sure your p-plan might work?" Fuki asked a bit worried.

"To be honest, I dont know but there's a %100 I might escape while I gain Bill's trust." You shrug.

You and Fuki started to get close too, you did trust her. Infact you see her as a friend more than a maid. You did learn that her hair change color whenever she have a feeling and her normal hair is pink.

"Ok, Master but please be carefull. 〒▽〒." Fuki said.

"Ok, thanks Fuki." You smiled.

You grab all your stuff that was all inside your bag. You did have a frying pan for self-defense since there's no pepper spray in the mansion and Fuki didn't even heard about that too. You slang the bag around your shoulder while Fuki followed you by floating behind you. But you keep noticing that she keeps holding her shoulder like everytime you two talked about the negative of Bill. You sneekily went to the back door and open it, now your exit was just a distance infront of you. You smile widely and faced Fuki.

"You know, I'm gonna miss you, Fuki." You smiled

"I'm gonna miss you, too Master." Fuki lightly hug you

You hug her back and broke the hug. You then gave a sigh and in less than 3 seconds, you jolted to running and your tongue is out like a dog but unfortunately, you stop when you saw Bill's head to shoulder poke out of the portal.

"You do know that your smile is too obvious that its fake."

Idea Failed

Idea 2 : Chocolate

Even though you lost Bill's trust on you, your still not giving up yet. You still have other ideas as well. You have some notes about Bill and that he loves chocolates.

(AN : If you dont think Bill likes chocolates, just pretend about it. I just ate chocolates a while ago anyway)

You did spot Bill eating a chocolate bar with a satisfyed look in a middle of the night anyway. Now, you ordered for Fuki to get some chocolate and you have another plan. You look around the mansion with a bag of chocolates on your hand, you were trying to find Bill but a piano music caught your ears.

"Guess I know where he is."  You muttered.

You search for the music room and saw Bill, playing a piano music. You were going to watch and admire but you shook your head. You have a portal to come to.

"Hey Bill!" You called.

Bill stop the piano and saw you, with a bag of chocolate and a smirk on your mouth.

"Lets make a deal, you let me go to the portal and your chocolate supplies are safe." You said.

"Nah, change deals." Bill said.

"Oh, so you want your chocolate supplies be burned?" You smirked.

"If you do that then guess I'll have a sweater to burn too." Then Bill pulled out the sweater that Mabel give you.

You froze and a sweat came down your forehead. You never expected this, how did he even get your sweater!? Great, now your staring at Bill's hot smirk. Yeah, you did call it hot but you really hate him though.

"Now pick, burned sweater or the sweater's safe. Pick, I can wait." Bill's smirk widen.

You glared at Bill for an anger 5 seconds before you sighed in defeat. "Deal." You groaned.

Bill was amused and he gave you the sweater while you return him the chocolate which he took out and joyfully ate one.

Idea Failed

Idea 3 : Fight

Ok, so blackmailing and acting wont gonna work for you to escape from Bill but you have one idea left but you didn't know this might happen now. You plan to fight for your freedom and run through the portal. You did try some few practice on fighting with Fuki. And now your ready, you saw Bill walking, his back is facing to you. You smirk and run towards him and you were about to punch him but your punch is mid-air and near Bill's neck but you cant move.

"Somtimes . . . I have magic too."

Idea Failed

Idea 4 : Home-made Dream Catcher

"Strings?"

"Here."

"Sticks?"

"Here."

"Some beads."

"Here."

"Feathers."

"There all here~"

Since Bill have magic and he was a dream demon so you've decided to make a dream catcher. Even though you haven't heard a dream demon's weakness but this might work. You try your best to put things in a correct way. Meanwhile Bill came in and was curious of what your making so he came near you.

"Whatcha doing?" Bill asked.

"Oh, you'll know. Infact its for you, hehe." You snickered.

"Uhhh . . . Ok?" Bill said.

Then after you place where the feathers are, you smile in success. You stood up and hide your secret weapon in your pocket and faced Bill.

"Take this!"

You throw the dream catcher to Bill but he catch it and nothin happen.

?

Nothing happen!

"Hmm, oh. Dream catchers! Sorry (Y/n) but this dream catchers dont even have a magic or a blessing to hurt me." He smiled

"What!?" You yelled.

"Aww, you look so adorable when you try to escape. Its like a cute kid trying to escape from her dentist session. Keep escaping, its not like you can even escape from me." He smirked

Idea Failed . . .