Chapter 10 : Toodles!

◇ Unknown
Bill's Mansion ◇

( Your P.O.V )

You were so pained to see Dipper and Mabel crying while Wendy try to be strong and comforted them. They were crying so miserably. All you could do is watch.

"Now, now, lets take you to my place sweety." Bill gently take your hand.

You jerk your hand away from him. "No! Not aftee you fake my death and hurt my friends! Y-Your sick! Insane!" You glared at him.

"Look, this is for the better." Bill said.

"Better!? Only for you! My friends are hurt, my family is hurt and for the record I'm hurt because of your selfish actions! You even try to erase my memories to get me." You cried.

"(Y/n), you might be tired, you really need to go to my place." Bill ignored your cries.

Before you could get out, Bill grab both of your arms and try to drag you somewhere. You saw Wendy wipe a tear and was about to head out but you scream out for her name.

"Wendy!"

But unfortunately, you blacked out.

******

"(Y/n)?"

You grumble and turn away, hugging something that was like a pillow.

"(Y/n) . . ."

You groaned and kept your eyes shut. You just really wanted to have a nice sleep.

"(Y/n), its me Bill."

Your eyes snapped wide and saw that your sleeping on a golden bed and Bill was there, he wore a yellow long-sleeved shirt, he still have his eyepatch and his tophat, also he have black pants with black and yellow sneakers.

"BILL!!!?? G-GET OUT OF HERE!? WHERE AM I, WHAT HAPPEN!?" You screamed and tried to escape but Bill grab your waist.

"Your in my place, silly. Also I carried you back there when you blacked out, I even let you sleep in my guess room too. Please calm down, (Y/n)." Bill smiled gently.

"H-How can I calm down if I'm in your place and your here!?" You fumed angrily.

"(Y/n). Please forgive me, I really love you." Bill became serious.

"The hell no! Have you already noticed that I hate you!?" You glared and struggle to get out of Bill's grip.

"The more you hate, the more you love, sweety." Bill purred.

"Dont 'sweety' me, ya stupid one-eye dorito bastard!" You panted out of breath.

"Look, I'm really really sorry but I cant let you go and have you ever seen me so regretfull of what I've done and try to ask for you to forgive me. Did you even notice of how guilty I am when we talk back at the Diner while you still have an amnesia? I forgive you from your ignorance and now I want to show you how I love you. Just please, let me be with you." He explained

"J-Just leave me alone . . ." You cried again but this time, sad.

You didn't even notice the sympathy of what Bill look at you as you cried softly. He knew you would react like this once he took you to his place but time can change (Y/n), one way or another. Bill sighed and teleported you in another room, it looks like this is the only room that wasn't gold painted. It had a natural shade of (f/c) with fluffy pillows and beds. The cabinet had a lot of clothes that fitted you nicely, there was also a nice bathroom with an aquarium blue.

"I made this room just for you, I knew your not really a big fan of gold so I put on a nice (f/c) on the wall. Just . . . Be happy while you still can." Bill explained before leaving you alone.

You wipe a tear and went towards the bathroom, you look like crap. You still have puffy and teary eyes, your nose is a bit red and there was a bit eyebags on you. You need to fix yourself so you splash some water on your face and comb your hair into a nice (any hairstyle) and put on some clothes. You wore a t-shirt but you also wear the sweater that Mabel give you, you put on some pocketed jeans and some socks on.

"Toodles!" Suddenly a cartoon-like but cute voice greeted you from behind.

You turn around and saw a girl by your window, she have a pink hair that reaches her shoulder. She did have a fair skin and have round eyes that was golden brown.

" . . . Who are you?" You asked

"Oops, my bad. I'm Fuki, your private maid also Master Bill's house maid. He ordered me to come and check if your alright since we both girls. Tehe~ So how are you?" She asked, floating inside your room.

"Feels like the shittiest girl ever." Yu muttered.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I . . . I didn't m-mean to make you f-feel bad." Then you notice Fuki's hair is turning blue slowly.

"U-Umm . . . Its actually not your fault! Your a g-good maid." You stuttered.

"Hm! Really? Thank you, Master. So, I hope your alright." Fuki's blue hair return to its normal pink hair.

You sighed and made a small smile, atleast Fuki seems nice. "Yeah I guess so. How did you become Bill's maid anyway?" You asked curiously.

"Oh! That easy, in dream demons, there are three types of it. Which are the masters, averages and the servants and I'm a servant and Master is the masters. So he took me in as he's maid." Fuki explained.

"So the averages are just . . . Average?" You asked.

"Ding-ding, your correct. See? Easy, right?" Fuki smiled sweetly.

"Atleast your not worse than Bill." You muttered

"What? Bill i-is the b-b-best, maybe y-you just misunderstood h-him." Then Fuki hold her shoulder as she stuttered.

"Misunderstood? But how can he be 'misunderstood' after w-"

"Ehehe, j-just stop, p-please Master." Fuki stop you in mid-sentence by covering your mouth with her gloved hand.

"Uhh . . . Ok?" You muffled on her hand.

Fuki giggled and let yourmouth go. Before she could ask something else, she suddenly pulled out a watch and gasp.

"Aww boo! Listen Master, I'm sorry but I need to go. Lets meet again, I kinda like you as my master, bye-bye!" Fuki smiled before leaving.

"Great . . . Alone again." You sighed.