Chapter 8 : After It Happen . . .

◇ Sunday 5:30 PM
Your Bedroom ◇

( Your P.O.V )

You already remember everything. Everything of what made you feel towards Bill and how it ended. You were hurt and scared, Bill. He was insane. Really insane, how can you fall for him? He almost destroyed Gravity Falls and maybe he might make Weirdmaggedon 2 if he keeps up another power. Its been around months after the incident, your always in your room and lock yourself in. You did let Wendy comes in but you never told her about Bill but you did remember everything.

The police did try to ask you who was the person who hit you and the man  who chase after you but whenever they ask that, you keep bursting your tears out of fear. Bill did a great job to scare you for a long time, you might be getting a therapist about this. Your also having trouble on sleeping, there are times you called for Wendy to sleep with you by getting a fine mattress next to your bed. Also, you even try so hard to stay away from any rose since any rose can remind you about the rose garden with Bill.

"Hey (Y/n) . . ." Then Wendy greeted you.

You were laying on your bed and you looked up to see Wendy with a cool smile so you flashed her a small smile. These days, you just cant get over it.

"Hey." You greeted back.

Wendy pulled out a random chair and sat on it.

"Soooo wanna go to the Mystery Shack?" She asked

"S-Sorry but I dont feel like to go outside." You stuttered, a bit traumatized again.

"Oh, dude. I'm sorry, still . . . You know?" Wendy asked and she receive a nod from you.

"Ok, but hey, I'm here for ya, if anything happen, call me, 'kay Cous?" She asked

"Yeah, thanks Wendy." You smiled

Wendy gave you a lazy salute before leaving your room. You sighed and let your hand comb your hair.

"(Y/n) . . ."

Your eyes snap and darted around your room.

(Y/n) . . . Please."

You shivered as you felt a hand hold on your shoulder. You knew your in a dream and that person is one and only  . . . Bill. His lips are almost to your ear and his hands are on your shoulder. You cant move or jerk him away.

"Please leave me alone." You suddenly cried.

"I hope you'll forgive me . . . I love you, (Y/n)."

You gasp as tears came down your cheeks, to be honest, your both scared and sad at the same and you dont know if being sad is wrong. But you just let things happen in this dream.

"Just leave m-me a-a-alone." You cried.
"Shhh . . . I know. Just rest, love."

Then Bill made you face him as he hold both of your shoulder. His face, he have a sad and genuine smile that made you feel different. Is it wrong to . . . Feel safe when you see him in that way? Bill softly push you down so you could lay on your bed and Bill's face was inch near to your face, his nose is already touching yours and you felt small black circles coming from every corners until you black out.

( Dipper's P.O.V )

A month of our friend stuck in ber room, all scared and traumatized. I was so worried about her so I did my best but to try to and help them. And thats Will and Kill Cipher, brothers of Bill Cipher. They appeared infront of me last month and made me a deal to help them protect (Y/n) and they wont let any demons like Bill destroy Gravity Falls. Of course, I made a deal since thats the best for everyone.

"Hey, Kill." I called

"Yes Dipper?" He faced me with his foreign tone.

"Do you think (Y/n) will get over her trauma? I know I ask you this like every hour but I'm really worried." I said

"Of course, child. I know (Y/n) havvve a strong soul, I'm sure someday and not now, she'll get ovvvver it." Kill patted my head gently.

"But Bill went missing ever since (Y/n) got traumatized. I cant even track him with my magic." Will mentioned.

"Aye, yes. Thats our main target to focus, we knew he lovvvve (Y/n) dear but he's too uncontrollable for her. Its for the better." Kill said

"But Bill . . ." Will looked down.

"After what Bill done, you still cared about him? Will, I know this sounds harsh but we need to stop Bill of whatever he qas doing to our friend." I confronted Will.

"Dipper, you dont even understand." Will faced me with a determined look. "He did bad stuff but you never really know what his life is. You dont know what the real Bill would do. He's my brother, Kill's brother." Will added.

"Yeah, I know he's your brother but not all brothers are the same. He's not loving as you, he's not good as you, he's not even a better person as you. He's a twisted demon." I glared at Will.

"U-Umm, guys. We shouldn't be fighting like this." Kill cleared his throat.

"Y-Yeah, I . . . I g-g-guess D-Dipper's right." Then I noticed Will is getting teary.

Oh, what did I done . . .

"Oh man, Will. I . . . I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I'm sorry, I was just stressed of whats happening to (Y/n) right now." I looked down, a bit guilty.

"Its ok, Dipper. Thanks." Will smiled.

Whenever the three of us talked about some plans to search and stop Bill, I started to have bonds with these two. Since Mabel found a new highschool life, she keeps going with her friends so I was left by myself. I never intended to make another friends but being with this two makes me feel a new life starting. Sometimes there are so many opportunities in life that gave you choices. For me, whenever there's opportunities, you have choices if you want to let it slip or take it with your hands.