Chapter 13 : 1 Hour Of Freedom

◇Unknown
Gravity Falls ◇

( Your P.O.V )

Free

Free was the first word came in your mind once you enter Gravity Falls. Its all here, the pinetrees, the sky all of it. Your really free, your really happy that your free but your a bit sad since Fuki had sacrifice for you to escape but for now, she was your hero and you'll never forget her words. Never. Your smile was finally pure and you couldn't help but twirl around. Then you pulled out Mabel's sweater that was in your bag and wear it. First thing's first, Wendy.

*****

The house didn't even change from the last time you saw it. It still have your Uncle Jack's body odor smell, some axe and the log are still here. Your so happy to be back, its all here. Really is. Suddenly your hearts skip when you saw a certain red-head cousin came out of the house and met your gaze.

"W-Wendy . . ." You cried and ran to hug her

"Oh man, a-am I e-e-even dead!?" Wendy was really shock.

"No, its me. (Y/n), your cousin, your buddy, best buddy!" You said

"I . . . I dont u-understand." Wendy was really shock.

"Dude, the '(Y/n)' you saw who was dead isn't the real me! Bill came back, fake my death and kidnap me!" You finally explained.

"Bill!? I thought we destroy him." Wendy said.

"I guess there's a lot to explain."

*****

You and Wendy headed to your room and you explain to her everything what happen except the part that you and Bill dated, you know its for the best not to tell her but you lie to her that you and him become friends. Wendy did get sad at the part that Fuki sacrificed for you to escape so she comforted you even though you weren't crying.

"Gosh, man I'm sorry that I wasn't really there for you, dude. Really am." Wendy patted your back.

"No, its really ok. You just didn't know, its my fault for not telling you. Guess I'm an idiot." You chuckled lightly.

"No man, we're both idiots." Wendy gave you a very goofy smile.

"Haha, I guess so." You rolled your eyes. 

"So what now?" Wendy asked.

You gave her an action that your looking up and your hand cup your chin. Thats when a light bulb lit up on your head and you snap your fingers, signalling her that you have an idea.

"Pranking Toby." You said

"Nice, I'll call the Prank Duo." Wendy grabbed her phone.

"Prank Duo?" You rose your eyebrow.

"Thats Lee and Nate, when they're together at a some kind of a prank war, they're unstoppable. Believe man." Wendy shrug and started texting.

"Ok."

You put on some clothes right after Wendy went out of your room, you changed into a tank top with fingerless gloves. You also put some loose jeans and wear a hoodie since today seems really breezy.

"(Y/n), I think we should tell this to Dips and Mabes. We dont want any surprises right after what happen to you anyway." Wendy said.

"Are you sure? You just texted the Prank Duo." You pouted.

"Nah, there's no signal here, dude. Come on." Wendy said.

You nodded at your chilled cousin and went downstairs as you followed her out of your house. You did think it would be wise to tell it to the Pines since they encountered Bill before you did. You hope that this will be the last day you seen Bill. But then, when you face him and plan to kill him, its like he was serious. Serious that maybe he didn't want you to do the wrong thing. You cant help it though, that time your really desperate to escape, it even made you a bit crazy after all. But you will never forgive him after what he did to Fuki from all of this.

Fuki was a great and kind person, she's sensitive but sweet. She's also innocent and loyal, you immediately miss her already, you wanted her to be alive like now, you dont even care about the creepy eye on her shoulder. But of course, the eye is like Bill's eye. He'll watch you and never let you go. He can find you easily if your with Fuki thats why she remove the eye for you. Now Bill doesn't know where you are, yet.

"Uhh . . . Is it me or do you think its weird that there's a grey sky in the middle of summer?" Wendy asked.

Just when she said that, a wind twirl and flow intensely, you even have to shield yourself and most pinetrees are a bit bent from the wind. Thats when a certain eye caught your gaze.

"Took you long enough to notice, icebag." Bill twirl his cane whilst floating down.

"You again!? Listen pal, stay away from my cous, ya stupid dorito!" Wendy threatened.

"Oh geez, have you know that it took me so long enough to find (Y/n) here? Some maid made a bloody mess in her room." He huffed.

"Bill! H-How could you!?" You glared at him.

You cant believe he doesn't even care about Fuki's sacrifice to you.

"Dont you know Fuki's been through a lot?" Wendy added.

"Fuki, Fuki, Fuki, yeah I get you humans. Now I'll take (Y/n) with me but dont worry~ No one in here will get hurt." Bill explained.

"Shut up! Your not taking (Y/n)!" Wendy said and hold your wrist.

"Awww what a great cousin bond but I got a girl to get and I want (Y/n), bye bye!" Before you could get out, Bill grab your waist and tried to grip on Wendy.

You really dont want to be with Bill again, not after what happen to Fuki. You want to make her sacrifice a big part of your life. You wanted to make the effect so special thanks for Fuki but then Bill just snap a finger and made Wendy pass out.

"N-No! No! Wendy, please save me!" You cried.

But all you could hear is the echoes came. The last thing you saw was Wendy's unconcious body. Before everything blacked out.