Chapter 4 : Day Of Memories

P.S I got inspired to write this since I'm listening 'Plant Life' by Owl City. :3

◇ Wednesday 9:59 AM
Forest ◇

( Your P.O.V )

Your actually started to wonder around the forest since Dipper told you that you and your friends always walk around the forest more often so you decided to walk around to have some information to remember your memories. Everytime your with Bill, there's always a memory or bits of it triggered in your mind. Now, your full of determination to find some more information.

"I hope this works." You muttered.

The forest looks really peacefull, the grass and some leaves have this rich green like its still new. The wind blew, making your (f/c) hair flow gracefully. You tuck a small hair behind your ear and walk around. Then you saw a really big tree and then you suddenly saw another vision.

"Bill, where are we going?" You asked as you look around.

You saw a vision about you, wearing a simple shirt with a jeans while Bill is dragging your wrist somewhere in the forest with dull and grey sky. Its like every memory you remember.

" . . ." Bill remained silent but his face showed that he's serious.

You blink for a few times and shook your head. Wow, this is the first time you didn't get a headache thanks to remembering it. Maybe your getting used to it. Then you smile since you have 1 memory that you recently remember. It looks like you needed to go straight since thats where you and Bill went to, right? But you never seen Bill so serious. Did something happen back then? How come today looked really peacefull and livefull?

After a few hours of walking, you decided to give up but then a small abandoned house caught your eyes. It seems like this might give you some information, the house look a bit odd and abandon. Have you know about The Hobbit? If you did, the house look like one while a few vines and flowers grew to it. You walk down and saw no one was inside in their, you knock but the door fall down.

"I guess it is abandon." You mutter as you went inside.

The room looked really empty but there's a few flowers and plants growing from the window. You walk around and saw a small cabinet. You walk towards it and open on to see a gold-colored rose. You rose an eyebrow and you grab it, examining it.

"(Y/n), what kind of rose do you like?" Bill asked.

You saw that your in a room and it looks like its raining from outside. The rythm of the rain droplets made you feel calm as you turn another page of your favorite book.

"I dunno. Red seems evil and bloody, white, well I think its not my type cause it feels like the end and no problem will ever enter but I dont want that. But pink . . . Nah, too cheesy." You explained

"So you dont want red, white and pink? Ok I have an idea." Bill smiled.

This made you curious as you look up at him from your book. "Like?" You asked.

Bill smiled again and put both of his hands behins him, you watch his shoulder shuffling and revealed you a golden rose, the petals are soft and beautiful and the shade of it is perfect.

"How about gold?" He asked, smirking.

"Woah . . . How?" You were amused.

"Meh, secret." He shrug.

Again, blinking and shooking your head, you stare down at the yellow rose. How many days have passed anyway and this rose haven't withered at all. Its like Bill can be a magician. Bill gave you this so you smile at the rose and clutch it on your chest. Then you started to hum a song called Plant Life by Owl City.

Tadada~
Tadada~
Tadada~
I've been longing for~
For daisies to fall on the floor~

It was a catchy tune and somehow like a lullaby as well. You even found yourself humming it while skipping around the house with the rose on your hand - that was still clutching on your chest - and you even started to jump around with every gracefull skip.

"Hehe, I think I like Bill." You muttered and smiled like a fool when you stare at the rose.

You dont know why you say that to yourself but you did. You guess Bill can be a gentlemen and a stranger to you but whenever seeing a memory with him makes you look at him as a friend or maybe more than a friend. Bill is like a person who never leave you or will always understand you. You did trust him in your life. Are you really falling for this guy? Is he really worth for your life or maybe? But how can Bill even fall for you, he only looked at you as friends, he even told you that your just his friends. He may give you a rose and sometimes be a gentlemen but of course, he only did that as a friend.

Depressed and dissapointment overwash you as you frown a bit. You sighed and let your hand comb your bangs (A/N : If you dont have bangs, then pretend you have •﹏•).

"Of course." You sadly muttered to yourself.

You realize that its almost gonna be lunch so you decided to go back to your home or your family might be worried about you. You stare up at the sky and secretly made a wish. You dont know why you did but you felt like doing it and then you started to walk away. When your inlove, it looks like its colorfull and have flowers around you when you saw Bill. Of course, a perfect gentlemen and handsome with a kind heart man dont deserve to you, your just an ordinary person no matter how many people deny that. You just hope that wish you made went through.

"I wish Bill will be with me forever . . ."

Yo sup! Sorry for the cheesy wish you(readers) made BUT I ran out of ideas. Meh, yeah.  ̄ 3 ̄

Also, if your depressed, always try to eat food to make you feel better. (I know that only works to me but maybe this advise might help you). (っ^∇^)っ旦~~ ♡♡♡