Chapter 14 : New Reality

◇ Unknown
Back to Bill's Mansion ◇

( Your P.O.V )

Bill open the door to your room and let you in. After what happen, your stuck again. Back to this hell but you didn't see a mess inside your room after Fuki died.

"Your sick . . ." You cried and sniff a few tears.

"(Y/n), no one will get hurt. Trust me." Bill explained

"No one will get hurt!? After you kidnapped me!? Y-You even let Fuki die . . . She did that for me, she cares about me so she let me go. How come you wont let me go?" You sniffed again.

"Seems like your getting close to my maid, look, try to go back and see it for yourself. Here, look at the mirror." Bill gave you a mirror.

You glared at him and take a look at the mirror. It showed Wendy, she was laying on Mabel's bed. Wendy toss and turn then finally wakes up, she sit up and looks around. Then Mabel came.

"Oh my gosh, Wendy! What happen to you? Dipper found you unconcious outside!" Mabel was really worried.

"Uhh, I have no idea. I only remember is about sleeping on my bed and wakes up on your bed." How come Wendy didn't remember what happen just a while ago?

"Oh, ok. I think its a prank." Mabel guessed.

"Gosh maybe Nate did it." Wendy groaned.

"Why cant they remember me? What happen? I dont understand." You run your fingers through your mind.

"Your just another illusion in the world. Your parents are just part of your hallucination, its about time they snap into reality. Your just a wandering illusion with a soul. Thats why I kept you, I cant handle seeing you be ignored in a random time." He explained.

"W-What!? That cant be true. This is just another lie!" You yelled at him.

"No, I did lie to you back then. I lie about you, being a real person. I gave you a time to be treated that your a real person, that was a white lie." Bill explained.

"Is that even possible!? A-Am I another illusion!? Then how?" You asked yourself as you hug yourself.

"Your really an illusion. Your just lucky that time gave you so many years to be a living decoy but when you started to get hallucinated about your parents, I know this should end. When I showed you your dead parents, I was going to explain everything but your terrified and you screamed. And also, I even cant explain to you by the time you lost your memories. Thats why, I was so guilty to see you all clueless and scared. I'm sorry." Bill explained.

It all makes sense now, no wonder you haven't heard Wendy mentioned about your parents or even your 'Uncle', this was all just an act. Bill cant just go to and say shits like 'Hey, your an illusion with a soul' kind of thing. You wanted to throw up from what you just heard, your parents or so you thought was just part of your hallucination. No wonder the image of your parents are a bit of a blur. Why would the unknown would let you be like this? You couldn't take it any longer, you burst into crying while Bill comforted you. You still hate Bill but then you didn't notice that a certain feeling started to grow towards Bill, you wanted to slap his arms away and shout at him 'leave me alone!' But your too tired to do it. You were exhausted in a physical, emotional and maybe spiritualy, you cant help it.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry. Do you even know that I try to save Fuki when she remove that eye?" Bill said, a tear escape his eye.

"I . . . I t-thought you d-d-dont care about her!" You glared.

"I was just acting to Icebag so she wont see any damage to me. I regret of what I say back there." Bill hugged you.

" . . ." You didn't say anything.

"Back then, Fuki was just a street servant who was kept abused, she almost died but I planted the eye to save her. That eye save her life, she started to serve for me. I just never knew I was harsh to her that she thinks of me as a worst person." Bill sniffed. 

You cried even more when Bill explain to you. You dont know why but you felt guilty, that eye keeps her alive. You shouldn't just stop her but it was too late. She was gone. Then Bill grab your chin and looked you in the eyes. They were full of emotions, so many of them. He was getting closer and closer . . .

Choice 1 : Kiss
(Pick C1)

Choice 2 : Reject
(Pick C2)

C1 :

You dont know whats happeninh to you but your eyes stare down at his lips who was leaning toward yours. You let your eyes close and lean towards him and your lips met his. You two kiss passionately and you didn't want to stop. But Bill broke the kiss and made you lay down on the bed and he lay next to you. He hug you which you snuggle back. You felt your eyes getting heavy so you drifted to sleep.

C2 :

You started to have second thoughts about what Bill is about to do. Of course, he did explain you everything but you still look at him as a monster. You hate being inside here, Bill is also selfish, he just frealing kidnap you and claim that he was yours but you never even say it right unfront of his face. Your stare hardened and put your fingers to his lips.

"Dont." You rejected him.

Bill open his eyes and you could tell there was a bit pain in his eye.

"Oh, sorry. Lets just go to sleep." Bill sighed and lay next to you.

Atleast Bill didn't force you to kiss him anyway, you lay down and let Bill snuggle on to you. Your just so tired to even tell. So you close your eyes and drifted to sleep.