NORMAN| Honesty

*Imagine you have been dishonest with Norman about your whereabouts and he finds out the truth, thanks to paparazzi, who caught you at lunch with( your second favorite male celebrity)*

"Y/N" Norman calls when you walk in the door, tossing your keys onto the counter.

"Yeah?" You say seeing that he looks pissed.

"Tell me again what you did yesterday? Honestly" he gritted holding something in his hand, his phone.

"I was out shopping, stopped for lunch, why?" You feel a tiny pang of guilt but you couldn't bare to tell him S/F/M/C made a move on you all because you agreed to have lunch with him!

You had rejected him and it hadn't gone far at all. He leaned in to kiss you and you denied, that was all. So why where you afraid of Norman at this exact moment.

"Lunch... Alone?" He knew, he had to know, but what if he didnt.?

"No, uh, with my friend" you said and he slammed his phone on the counter, sliding it to you.

"With s/f/m/c!" He corrected, "and you look like more than friends!!" You inwardly groaned as you looked at the photo, of course it was taken when he leaned in to kiss you.

"I'm sorry, I lied Norman, but nothing happened with him!" You said, laying the phone back down.

"How am I supposed to believe you, Y/N" he whispered.

He looked hurt and you felt awful.

"It was just lunch, I was going to tell you all about it when I got home, but then he tried to kiss me, that's what's happening there- I didn't let him, I rejected him" you said, hoping to bring your beautiful boyfriend some peace.

"Why didn't you tell me he tried kissing you, Y/N, he knows were together, hell, everyone knows. I see him again, I'm going to hit him" he states, throwing his arms in the air.

"That's why" I didn't want you to be angry, or upset." You say walking closer to him.

"Then make it up to me" he says leaning into you and kissing your jaw.