|NORMAN|Daddy's home

This is a one shot request from the amazing Outoftea

This will be done a bit differently and i will be doing it from a neutral pov.

There is smut and daddy kink so if its not your type of thing please skip ahead.

I already know you read it though

Xoxo

ReedusBxtch

___________________________

Vicky was headed over to give Norman his spare key back; she had taken care of his sweet kitty Eye while he had been away for filming.

Norman knew she would be over just as she always was shortly after he arribed so he went to freshen up. He had admired her for a long while-as her neighbor it was easy to- her beautiful body, one day he wpuld work up the nerve to make a move.

It was just past 7 when she finally knocked on the door and he shuffled over to let her in.

She handed him the key and slid inside to pet Eye who was waiting for her.

"Hello Vicky", Norman greeted with a smile.

"Hey Norman" she returned.

She looked extraordinarily good tonight in her simple yoga pants and tight fitting tank top.

"Have you given Eye his treats?" Norman asked as she stood with her back away from him.

He took this chance to check her out.

"Yes daddy" She said with a giggle, her simple joke had nearly given him a hard on.

The way the word came from her mouth and directed at him nonetheless made him imagine her screaming it in bed.

She noticed his frustration and she returned it silently. She, too, had wanted Norman, but she thought him out of her league.

So it came as a total surprise when he walked the short distance between them, pressing her butt against the arm of the couch as he grabbed her hair.

"What did you say?" he nearly whispered.

"Y-yes Daddy?" it came out as an unsure question.

His lips were on hers instantly, kissing her hungrily.

He fell onto her toppling her over onto the couch causing eye to Meow in distress before retreating to his hiding place.

They both released years worth of sexual tension devouring mouths and ripping away random clothing articles.

" is this okay?" Norman finally asked as he hooked his fingers into Vickys panties.

She nodded.

"Say it" he growled.

"Yes daddy" she replied and her panties joined the rest of the clothes on the floor.

Norman parted her legs letting his tongue tease her slit.

He then worked a finger into her entrance making shapes with his tongue.

He listened to her sweet moans as he felt her shudder, her legs shaking as he swallowed up all of her juices.

"My turn" she said making hin sit up on the couch as she took his tip into her mouth.

She ran her tongue over it, smiling as he moaned in pleasure.

She picked up his hand placing it on her head to let him guide her up and down his shaft.

She stopped, licking upward one nore time before standing up and straddling his lap.

She lowered herself onto his member with a gasp, slowly rocking her hips.

"Call me daddy" he demanded, placing heavy kisses on her neck as she grinded against him faster.

"Oh daddy" she moaned.

He flipped her over poundibg into her furoisly as he neared his orgasm.

"Cum for daddy" he groaned and she did, she soaked his shaft with her cum. Clencung around him.

She drug her nails down his chiseled back as he shot his hot seed into her.

They both redressed and she leaned her head against his shoulder.

Norman dug into his pocket, "I thibk this is yours" he said, handing her back the spare key she had come here to give him.