MURPHY| RUN

You were stood dead center of the alley behind the bar you worked in, smoking a cigarette on your break when a random man came charging directly at you, "Run!" He shouted, catching your wrist as he continued on his path, dragging you roughly behind him.

You tried to scream as you were pulled into a corner, but his hand firmly covered your mouth.

"Shh" he hushed, holding one hand against the back of your head to keep it in place.

You were faced away from him with your back against your chest, the fragrant smell of strange cologne and cigarette smoke danced between you.

"Okay, that was close" he chuckled releasing the back of your head, he had an accent, a peculiar one.

"Let me go" you begged, placing your hand over the zipper on your pocketbook where your small handgun was kept.

"Of course, I didn't mean to scare you" he explained, letting you go completely.

You took a thoughtful step forward, double checking the alley Incase he hadn't been alone before heading back in the exact direction you were brought here from, your dropped cigarette was still burning outside the back entrance door.

You stomped on it, extinguishing it completely, before opening the door to go back inside.

The door was pushed back shut, you glanced down at the culprit, a boot.

You followed it up a Jean clad leg, to a toned sweater covered torso, and my god, that chiseled chest and finally to a blue eyed stranger, smiling at you like a wicked doll.

Your hand shot back to the zipper of your purse, but this time his icy blue gaze followed it, "Didn't get to introduce myself back there, thought, eh, that's rude" he remembered, "So I'm Murphy, and you are?"

You couldn't even believe yourself as you prepared to speak, this handsome stranger just snatches you out of nowhere, hides you in a corner and chases you down and you are going to be on a first name basis?

"Y/N" you replied fully against your will.

"Y/N" he repeated, "Good to meet you then" he said, nodding to you.

"Murphy?" Another voice called.

"I really have to go" you told him nervously, not exactly anxious to meet his buddy.

"Wait! At least meet my brother first" he begged.

"Where are ya you fucking dumb ass?" The other voice called.

You quirked an eyebrow, as if to say, 'Sounds like I want to meet him'

"Down here" he called back.

The second man emerged, almost as gorgeous as his brother, you decided, "They didn't even follow you, pussy!" The new man practically cried.

"It's called caution, and there's a lady present" Murphy scolded.

The new guys eyes widened as they landed on you, "Ah, so there is, I'm Connor, I see you've met my less attractive brother"

"I have met him" you said quite quickly, "although I find him more attractive" you said before you could stop yourself.

"I saved her" Murphy explained, his blue eyes lighting up like Christmas trees.

"From what?" Now Connor was laughing again.

"The possibility of danger" Murphy replied proudly.

"I really must go" you told them again, "but thank you, Murphy" you smiled, leaning up to kiss his cheek softly.

You turned on heel, leaving a shocked duo outside as you went back inside.