Norman| Let me let go PT.2

Arriving home you threw your jacket on the ground, not caring about where it landed.

You had a replay of the look on Normans face stuck in your head.

It was for your own good, Norm.

A part of you hoped he would find the truth and fix it like he always did, but in a way it just didn't seem plausible.

Maybe he would hate you, move on.

Your phone rang for the thirtieth time since leaving Normans apartment, only this time it wasn't him.

"Hello?" You spat into the phone.

"You did good" the voice on the other end said.

"Good, now you can leave them alone!"

"Not yet"

"We had a deal! I break it off, you leave him alone!" You practically screamed.

"What deal? Who leave who alone?" You heard as the phone fell from your hands.

Turning around you came face to face with Norman.

"Who was that, Y/N?" He asked, his eyes looked glossed over like he had been fighting back tears.

"You need to leave now! If you don't you'll never see ming again! Go, he saw you come in here, GO!" You where screaming at him but he stood still.

"What are you talking about, tell me what's going on!?" He demanded.

"I can't!" You yelled back with equal conviction.

"Well, you're going to have to, or I will stand here until the police remove me" he warned, folding his arms over his chest.

"Norman, please" you begged tears spilling from your eyes.

"Explain, Y/N"

"What if he can hear, he will know I told and he will do it anyway!"

"Do what? Y/N is someone threatening you?" His voice was laced with concern as he took a few steps to close the gap between you.

"N-not me" you shook your head and he used two fingers to tilt your head upwards, to look at him, "Ming, You"

"Let's sit" he tugged you by your hand to the couch.

"Start from the beginning" he said resting his hand in yours on his lap.

"My Ex, I dumped him because I found out he was into drugs, he was a bad guy- but I left, I didn't tell him what was going on because I thought he would try to kill me..." You took deeper breaths as your voice trailed off.

"Go on baby" Norman coaxed giving your hand a gentle squeeze.

"He uh, he found me-us I guess. Sent me pictures of you and I walking down the road, me with Ming at the park, you alone and, uhm" you didn't want to even say the last one because you knew Norman would freak out

"Uhm what?" Norman asked impatiently.

"Me alone, changing.....inside my house" his face looked blank as you said the last three words.

"Like from an open curtain?" He asked hopefully.

You shook your head, "From my bedroom door"

"Right." He didn't say anything else for a moment and you started to worry, "show me" he demanded.

You went to retrieve the envelope, handing it to Norman.

Picture one was you leaving Normans apartment on your cellphone. "Mine" was scribbled on top in blue ink.

Picture two was You with Norman, holding hands as you walked the streets of NY. Normans face had an X on it.

He looked pretty calm, which surprised you.

Picture three was Norman leaving home, "dead" was written above him.

He shook his head and pulled out the next picture, You and Mingus playing in the grass at the park.

On the bottom it said, I know your routine, I know where you go, when you go, and how to get you each alone. You will receive a call tonight, answer.

"I didn't answer it" you said calmly, getting up to get another envelope and handing it to Norman as well.

He opened it with shaking hands and tugged the picture out, you where clad in only panties and a bra, it was taken through your cracked bedroom door.

On the top it said "Y/N this is what happens when you test me, I can easily get to you, same time tonight, answer or next time I'll open the door and let myself in"

"I answered that time" Norman crushed the page in his fist, his jaw clenched.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? You could have stayed at my place! I could have kept you safe, Y/N!" He shouted, standing suddenly with Hus back to you.

"He said he'd hurt you, hurt Mingus if I didn't end it with you" you choked, staring at the crumpled page in his hand.

"Pack" he spat.

"I can- he will hurt you!" You stammered.

"NOW!" He growled, ripping open your hall closet door and pulling down a duffel bag.

He tossed the bag at your feet.

"Go, Y/N" he said calmly.

You picked up the bag and rushed to pack your most essential belongings.

When you exited your room Norman had your phone against his ear, talking to someone.

"Do you think I give a shit who you are?" He said through gritted teeth.

"You can meet me at nine, or I can turn you over to the authorities, your choice!"

Oh god what is he doing? Is it Garrett?

"Great see you at nine" he said, "oh and bring a stitch kit, you're going to need it" he finished.

"Let's go, you and Mingus are gonna hang with Helena and Joseph for a while" he said turning to you and picking up your bag.

"Norman, you don't have to-"

"I want nothing more" he cut you off knowing you where going to attempt talking him out of it.

"He knows where you live" you said, attempting to persuade his decision.

"He has to be able to walk, and see to get there" he tugged you along to his car, opening your door before throwing your bag in the back.

"I'm sorry" you whispered hoping he would hear.

"Nah, don't be. He should be sorry, and he will, I promise"

Okay there's part two guyssss.

Vote, comment,

Xoxo,

Reedusbxtch