{MAC}

*Imagine returning to Cainville after attending college*

I've tried to write some self defense skills into this and if they aren't right, I get it. Please don't correct them because its really not the focus of the book.

I don't write Martial Art's fanfics so...

Walking into the Luna Mesa it almost felt like you had never left town.

You had grown up here and lived here for as long as you could remember.

You had left for college, but where now returning home.

The joint was busy and you received many curious stares, it was likely that nobody recognized or remembered you as you had always been shy and quiet.

You scanned the bar briefly before your eyes settled on the exact person you both hoped to see and never to see again.

He was still gorgeous, and probably still an asshole.

Talking to him was out of the question since he was probably as dangerous as the day you left, if not more. So you settled for eye fucking him from across the room.

One thing you knew for sure is that he wouldn't recognize you.

Another was that you wouldn't end up like those other poor girls Mac had dealt with.

You hung around a while chatting up the few people that remembered you, before making your way from the bar.

The feeling of being followed, that unsettling one that causes your stomach to lurch, well that was the feeling you had from the bar to the car door.

As you expected a strong arm wrapped around your waist, mistake number one, and a hand went over your mouth, idiot.

Taking your thumb you jabbed it into the pressure point on the inner elbow causing the other to tighten around your waist as you bit down on the hand.

Using your other arm and the force of your shoulder you twisted your body to grab the person behind you.

Kicking your leg behind you and around the attackers you brought your heel to the back of his knee, causing it to buckle.

Using your attackers force to your advantage you swiftly dodged his advance helping him around your body and onto the ground on his back.

Mac.

"Look, pretty boy, if you're going to fuck me, it'll be because I tell you to!" You hissed.

He said nothing, just stared at you letting his mouth hang open.

He stood up slowly, standing a short distance from you.

Where you afraid, absolutely not. Clearly you could kick his ass if need be.

Thanks dad, for insisting in self defense!

"You know who I am?" He said in a questioning tone.

"Uh" you thought about whether to even mention that you did.

"Earlier, you called me Mac." Had you said it out loud? You thought it was only in your head, "How'd you know that?" He said taking a step closer to you.

"Yeah I know you, know a lot of things" you shrugged, ready to attack him if he even had a cross thought.

"Didn't say how" he said, still staring at you.

"School. I was raised here" you stated, what damage could it do.

He rubbed his hand over his face, as if searching for words.

"Well, how come I don't member you?" He said.

"Too high?" You suggested.

"Funny, but I think k I would remember a face like that" he smirked, eyeing you up and down.

"As great as its been catching up with you, I need to go" you said not wanting to fall for his obvious charm.

He placed an arm out to stop you, "Wait, can I see you tomorrow?" He said.

"Are you going to try kidnapping me again?" You wondered out loud.

"No, just two people, hanging out" he shrugged.

"Sure, I guess" you mumbled walking to your vehicle.

"What time? Where?" He asked running up to you.

The hell has gotten into him?

"Noon, here?" You suggested halfheartedly.

"Okay, see ya!" He called waving.

Should you even go tomorrow?

Why not sleep on it...

AGAIN THANKS TO Outoftea
That chick rocks with her Imagine requests!

Go check out her Daryl Fanfic 'Darling Redneck'

And show her some love or I will haunt your dreams!

Xoxo,

ReedusBxtch