Norman| Let me let go PT 3.

Normans POV

"Nice to meet you... What's your name again?" He grinned with his hands in his pockets.

"Norman, but you knew that" I stated.

"Right, Norman, seemed to have slipped my mind."

Oh this should be fun!

"I don't see how, with all of your expert spying I'm sure you've heard Y/N screaming it every night by now" I smirked.

Norman 1. Superdouche 0.

"Son of a bitch" he growled lunging for me, I skillfully dodged him allowing him to hit the concrete.

"Now," I said placing my foot on his back to keep him down, "I'm going to fuck your face up a little...well, a lot, and then I'm going to turn you in for stalking, breaking and entering and threats to my, MY girlfriend, understand?"

"Fuck you, she will leave you anyway" he spat.

I grabbed his collar pulling him up and punching him square in the nose. He fell and I leaned over him.

"She won't" I corrected, "wanna know why?"

He said nothing so I continued anyway, of course he wanted to know,  "because I'm not a prick like you, I love her and she loves me, see the difference?" I asked.

Still nothing.

I pulled him back up, bringing my fist down on his jaw. He hit back this time, drawing blood from my lip.

I tackled him to the floor, hitting his face repeatedly.

"Leave my girl alone, or die" I warned him with one final kick.

I walked away leaving him a bloody mess behind me.

I wiped at the blood spatters on my jeans.

When my hand hit the small box in my pocket, I froze.

That's what I fought for, and she was worth every stain on my favorite jeans, every drip of blood from my busted lip and every dime spent on the engagement ring in my pocket.

Hopping into my truck I pulled out my phone, quickly finding her number and typing a message.

Readers POV

You sighed, exhausted from listening to Helena chat aimlessly forever.

Your mind was on Norman.

"He will be okay, you know?" She said finally giving up on her torture method.

"I hope" you whispered making sure ming didn't hear.

"He will, Norman is tuff!" She smiled reassuringly.

"I know" you said checking your phone for the millionth time.

1 NEW MESSAGE

you opened it reluctantly

'Hey love, I'm on my way to get you'

Oh thank whoever, he was okay!

You waved at Helena and gave Mingus a hug before following Norman out of the house.

"I love you" Norman said once you got back to his house.

You noticed he had been fighting by his busted lip and bloody knuckles and jeans.

You ran your hands up and down his thigh, comforting him.

"You okay?" You asked squeezing his knee.

"I was" he chuckled gesturing to his pants.

He was rocking a semi at a time like this.

Only Norman.

"Sorry" you mumbled 'accidentally' brushing against it with your wrist.

"You will be" he smirked picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom.

An: Okay I think were finished with this one for good now 😘😂😂

Keep showing love and if you haven't read follow your arrow, you should cause I would love you for it, plus Daryl, who doesn't want to read about him.

OK looovesss,

Reedusbxtch out!