DARYL| BEHIND THESE WALLS

Request.

*Imagine meeting Daryl when his group came to Alexandria and being forced to spend a lot of time with him*
Smut warning!

"Hey Y/N, have you seen Daryl?" Rick called to you as you hurried down the street.

You quickly pointed your gaze to the sidewalk shaking your head from side to side.

You hadn't seen the handsome hunter at all that morning. It was unusual since you usually found him 'Securing' your house nearly every day.

You had been told by Deana to teach some members of Rick's group the ins and outs of life in Alexandria. And it hadn't gone unrewarded. You got to spend a lot of time with the bashful Bowman.

He even spoke to you occasionally, something he normally only did among his small group.

"I think he was looking for you" Rick said with a grin, as he shielded his blue eyes from the sun.

"Oh...okay" you stammered, "I'll just be in the center of town if you happen to see him again" you informed rick.

You were coming up with plans along with Maggie and Michonne, two of Rick's group, when Daryl walked over, his crossbow still draped across his shoulder.

"Hey" you said, looking up and waving as he neared.

He nodded in response, looking around at the others of the group whom were simply staring at you with mischievous smirks.

Daryl looked at the ground, bringing his thumb nail to his lips to chew, his favorite nervous habit, after a moment he met your eyes directly, "Can I, uh.. I need to talk to you" He said followed by some under his breath muttering and cursing which you weren't inclined to understand.

"Sure, what's up" You asked, stacking the papers you had been reviewing.

He cleared his throat, "Alone" he clarified, you jumped up immediately, wondering what the problem could be.

You could hear low whistle and giggling amongst Maggie and Michonne as you followed Daryl's heavy footsteps to the porch of Carols home.

"So uhm" Daryl started, shaking his lowered head afterwards, "I- how is everything, you good?" He rasped.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" You giggled, wondering what was going on.

"Nothing, just I guess I mean, are you happy?" He fumbled over words, not making any sense.

"Daryl Dixon, did you drag me all this way just to ask how my day was going?" You joked, waiting for him to get to his point.

"No, i- actually I wanted to know if... You wanted to maybe go on a run with me some time" He blushed, averting his eyes.

You were speechless, that's practically Daryl asking you out as far as he is concerned.

"Forget it, it's stupid, why would you wanna go out there anyway, and with me, much safer here, forget I said anything" he rambled, until you cut him off flinging yourself into his as and pressing your lips to his rough ones.

He didn't respond immediately, or at all, he just stood there. Which was good and bad, he didn't push you away, so there was that.

Loud Clapping caught your attention as you jerked away, looking up to see you had an audience.

Rick, Maggie, Michonne, Glenn and Abe were stood by the stoop, "Get it Dixon!" Abe cheered.

Daryl's face flushed red, "Whatever" he mumbled.

"We came to make sure you two found each other and couldn't resist spying just a bit,well be going now, won't we?" Rick smiled, shaking his head as the others followed after him.

"Sorry, that was... embarrassing" you sighed, taking a sudden interest in your shoes.

Daryl stepped forward, quickly pressing his lips to yours in a pecking motion, that ended as quickly as it started.

You blushed, looking up at his taller frame, you tucked a stray hair behind your ear, "With all that's going on. Could you, maybe... Would you stay with me?" You asked quickly.

He nodded, but said nothing as he followed you down the streets and into your house.

He hovered awkwardly by the door, waiting for further instructions.

The way he looked in your dimly lit living room made you want to rush upstairs with him in tow, but knowing the kind of man Daryl was, that wouldn't be an option unless you made the first move.

So you did exactly that, leaning up and catching his lips again, this time, he kissed you back, keeping his hands by his side's.

You grabbed his wrist, placing his hand on your lower back, one and then the other.

He moved his hands downward, painfully slow, inching toward your ass.

"Go on" you murmured into the kiss, moving his hand over your rear.

"Let's go upstairs" you told him breaking away and walking off.

He followed silently, up the stairs and to your room.

You shed your clothes along the way, leaving yourself naked in the black room.

Turning around you grabbed Daryl's collar, pushing him onto the bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked as you straddled him.

"Waiting for you to get undressed" you stated sarcastically.

"For what?" He asked as if he'd never heard of the concept of sex..

"Just do it, Dixon!" You ordered, "unless you're scared"

"Ain't scared of nothing woman" he told you, quickly kicking his pants away.

"Prove it" you smirked, rolling off of him to lay beside him, he looked confused, before climbing between your legs.

He leant his head down, bumping your nose with his almost immediately.

"Smooth" you sat up clutching your nose, "let me" you placed a hand on his chest, shoving him lightly into a laying position and climbed on top.

"I dont-" he started, but you silenced him with your lips as you sat on him, allowing him to fill you up.

He groaned into your mouth, you took it as a cue to rake your nails down his arms, digging into them as you rode him.

Your pace quickened, causing many sounds of appreciation from Daryl.

"I'm gonna-" he dug his nails into your hips, pulling you down on him hard.

"Go ahead" you told him, and he did, he came completely undone, gripping your body close as he came.

"Not bad, Dixon" you told him, falling off of him and laying on your back. You weren't surprised that he came a bit early, and you certainly wouldn't tell him that you didn't, you always had tomorrow.

What surprised you is when he scooped up your head, laying it on his chest, "Night Y/N"