NORMAN| PREGNANT

*Imagine having Normans baby, only you don't know how to tell him you're pregnant*

The door clicked open, that was your tell tale sign that Norman was back from filming.

Looking up you wiped the tears from the corners of your eyes, "Get it together Y/N" you pep talked yourself.

"Y/N?" Norman called out, his voice low from exhaustion.

"Yeah, just a sec" You called back, tucking the positive pregnancy test into your back pocket.

You hastily unlocked the door taking deep breaths as you walked out to face Norman.

He bent down kissing you Ashe wrapped his arms around you tightly, "I missed you" He told you.

"You too" you choked, trying not to break down.

You were almost certain Norman didn't want anymore children, he'd always said Ming was enough.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" He asked, pulling you to the couch where he sat and pulled you into his lap.

"Nothing, its just-" you started, but felt tears sting at your eyes again.

"Just what? What is it?" He demanded, wiping your eyes with his thumbs to brush away the tears.

"I'm, uhm, pregnant" You told him before broke down.

Norman pulled you against him tightly, "What's wrong then?" He asked after a moment.

"What?" You asked.

"What's wrong then? Don't you want a baby?" He said, looking down at your tear soaked face.

You nodded, "but you don't" You choked.

"Sure, I do" He reassured you, patting your butt as he cradled you against him, "besides, you'll look so hot with my baby in your stomach" He smirked pecking your lips.

"You really think you'll want the baby?" You asked as you stood up.

He nodded without hesitation, "I already do"