Chapter One| Fresh Start

2 years later...
It's been 2 years since we were almost killed by Zach. Thanks to Deputy for saving us. Anyways, we started off in a new house and tried to start things over like Mom always says. When I stepped out, the yard was a lot bigger and the house looked like a mansion but it isn't. We packed out our stuff, and tried to look around the house. It was pretty big. I went upstairs and found my room. I unpacked my clothing and stuff then, put it nice and neat. "Dylan, are you okay?" Mom shouted, "Yeah." I respond.
----
I'm practically 12 right now and I miss my old house still. I could remember when Zach and I used to play soccer and cook dinner for Mom. Gosh, I miss my brother. I also remembered when every night, Milo would always come to my bedroom to watch films. I loved how Milo used to smile and his voice is like my favorite sound.
----
Next thing I know, that Mom goes in my room and talked to me about school. I missed school. I also noticed I'm in the 6th grade. Which it's obvious because I'm 12 years old, it made sense after all, I just turned 12 a few weeks ago. "Do you think you are up for it, Dylan?" Mom asks, putting her hands on my shoulders. "Yes, I'm up for it. I know you are still worried about Zach more than me but, I'll get used to it. Plus, I'm going to make new friends." I told her calmly. "Yes, you will. You are a good boy!" She says, kissing my forehead.
----
I soon beamed out my window and saw Emma just standing there. It has been awhile though. Later, I went to go grocery shopping with my Mom. "Deputy, what are you doing?" I asked. "Nothing, really, just was alert on the news." He responds. I simply said okay, then, went with Mom grocery shopping. I watched cars going by after putting on my seatbelt. I liked doing that, and blend in my world. All this was a fresh new start.
----
OMG, OMG, I just made my first Mylan book I'm so proud of myself❤️!!
--
Anyways, I write more soon but, what did you guys think?
--
Any suggestions? I would love to hear it🤗...
--
Oh, this book is dedicated to darklxve & Awk-Fangirl because #teammylan😻😛!
--
Well, hope you enjoy and to my dedicated Mylan squad💞! Bye loves!