Chapter Five| Straight A Student

The whole day was relaxing I get to see my old friends from a long time. I was happy that I have people that can notice me after a while. The next day was grooming fast and I started getting ready. "Good morning, ready to use your head?" Deputy says, "I love using my head. It's pretty simple, though." I replied. He smiled at me, "That's good." I smiled back, "You know? Everyday is a new day. Start everyday with new hope, leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow." The funny thing is, I never noticed I was smart. Well, I didn't really believe it before and thought Zach knew everything but, it seemed that I'm just as smart as Milo or Jorge. Aw, Jorge was very smart as a 15-year-old and so was Aaliyah. The high-class was a very wise group.
----
"That's true Dylan. Everyday is a new day. Where did you learn this stuff?" He asks. "I don't know, I thought of it, I guess." I claim. When I was all ready, Deputy took me to school and I told him goodbye. I closed the door from the car and saw Cameron. He looked very nice today. "Hey, my boy Dylan, what's up?" I licked my lip, "Nothing much." I went with my new pals to class and it was the second day. "I hope we have classes together soon." Alyssa says. "Me too, we'll be like the three Musketeers," Cammie insisted, putting her bag in her locker. I didn't say anything, I just wanted the real results to come.
----
"Good morning, today we'll be getting your schedule today. I know, some will change around but, that's how it goes. It is what it is." Mr. McCall explained in homeroom. He passed out schedules to the class. I got mine after Melba's. I turned mine and was pretty shocked. "You have A Math, too?" Brandon said in surprise. I smiled at him and nod my head. "Dylan, may I speak to you outside please?" I heard Mr. Scott calling my name. "What's wrong?" Mr. McCall asked. The teachers both talked, which made me numb inside. Am I in trouble? I thought.
----
After they were done talking, Mr. Scott told me to come with him. "Am I in trouble, Mr. Scott?" I inquired, "No, you are not silly. Anyways, I just spoke to Mr. McCall and I told him that Ms. Prescott looked at your records; she wanted you to have a special class since you haven't been to school for a little while." I wasn't quite sure what he meant by "special class" I never been to one. "What's a special class?" I asked.
----
He licked his lips and says, "It's like a small group of kids who has a hard time with a subject. See you are having trouble with math and it doesn't really mean you are dumb, you just need some help with it. Hey, Ms. Prescott will try to give you a chance to see if math is a easy subject for you and if it goes well, you won't have to go to a special class. If it's hard for you, then, you would have to go to a special class for math. Which is it going to be?" I started to think: do I want to be in a special class or no? I mean, I could try. "I'll try to go to Mrs. Johnson's math class. I mean, I like to try." I answered him. "That's good, and if you want to exchange math class talk to Mr. McCall and he'll do something about it." He responds. I went back to class and started the whole day off with my new schedule.
----
The week is going by fast and I'm getting 100's on my little practice classwork, homework, and tests. Today, we had progress reports. And I was a little nervous though, I know I have been working hard and I don't know what they will give me. I got my progress report and my heart was pounding. I got straight A's! "My Mom will be so proud." I said. It was funny how I never noticed that I was a straight A student. I came home and showed Mom my progress report. "Dylan! I'm very proud of you, I told you can do it." She says. "I never knew I could top that." I replied. Deputy walks in, "What's all the excitement about?" Mom gave him my progress report, Deputy gave me a high five. "Look whose all smart?" I smiled and blushed, "Thank you." But, this was the beginning. After all the excitement, I started to take a nap. But for some reason, I feel that someone is watching me. I could smell colon and felt like someone with green eyes always stand to the side. I knew it from before, it was Milo who was watching me.
----
Hey guys! I'm so happy that it's Saturday💜!
----
OMG I couldn't believe what Dylan said😍... he is so smart, right?
----
darklxve and Awk-Fangirl surprised yet? It's just like we all wanted👨‍❤️‍👨
----
Well hope you enjoy this chapter😌...
----
Bye cuties💞! Love youu😛💞