Chapter Tweleve| Trust Issues

[Milo talking]
I saw Dylan laying his head on my lap, as I played with his hair. A song was playing in the background, it felt relaxing. It was called Middle by DJ Snake feat. Bipolar Sunshine. Dylan's eyelids were close and I smiled at him, he's just too beautiful. I kissed his forehead as he slept on my lap. Then, silence. I smiled at Dylan, kissing him on the lips. I felt his lips pressing back onto mine and also, biting it gently. I kissed him for 15 seconds; it felt so good. I then, moved my hands to his abs which he moaned a little. "Milo, I'm tired. Maybe later, okay?" Dylan says.
----
I felt tired too, I haven't took a nap for 3 months now. That's crazy! I laid down on the pillow and cuddled with Dylan. He lie on my chest, as I put my head down on his head. I smiled and kissed him. "Milo," I heard Dylan. "Hm?" I said. "If you really love me, then, why didn't the others want you to be with me?" He asks, looking up. "They thought you were the same. And you were a mistake, they didn't want me to be with you. I really wanted to after a long time. I missed you, pretty much everyday." I told him. "You didn't care if they hate you, if all you do was be with me, right?" He says, smiling at me. "No, I won't. I just love you, you were special and somehow different. I never seen anyone so caring and alert about me." I said.
----
Dylan smiles. He kissed my cheek and cuddled with me, and goes, "I love you, Milo. I wouldn't let anything happen to you." My cheeks were pale, since I was blushing. "I love you too, Dylan." I said, grinning. We both had a blanket and I touched his soft hair, as he played with my tie for a little. I then, begin to kiss his forehead, he blushed. I got really tired so I laid on Dylan's pillow as he rest his head on my chest. We both shut our eyelids and finally, silence came.
----
When I awoke, I rubbed my eyes and glared at Dylan who was still sleeping. I kissed his forehead and headed to the church. As I went to the church, Carlos and Catherine crossed their arms. "Where have you been?! Michael and Ted were worried sick." Carlos says, yelling a bit. "Let me guess, with Dylan." Catherine said, before I was about to say something. I shrugged. "Yeah, thought so. Now, hurry up the boys' are waiting for you." Carlos snapped. Rude much?
----
When I headed to see Michael and Ted, they didn't look very happy. "What?" I asked, trying not to be so rude. "You're dating Dylan, aren't you?" Michael said, crossing his arms. "No, I'm not dating Dylan." I lied. "Don't lie Milo, or else we'll tell," Ted warned, giving a little smirk. "C'mon you can tell us." Michael exclaims. "How many times to I have to tell you?! I'm not dating Dylan." I screamed. "Milo, don't be like Stephanie who always lie, just tell us the truth." Ted replies, giving a little bit of attitude. "Yeah, tell us. We won't say anything." Michael adds. "No, because, I can't trust you." I told them. "Who told you that? Dylan? Yeah, believe that type of twin who is scared of everything." Michael said, chuckling a bit. So did Ted. I slapped Michael across the face. Michael and Ted stood in silence. "Are you stupid, Milo? He would've turned pale really badly all because of you." Ted shouts.
----
I got angry for a second. "Well, I don't care, he deserved a good smack!" I told Ted. "You will get smacked one of these days with that mouth of yours," he says. He hugged Michael and glared at me with a disgusted face. "Hope you learn your lesson, Milo. I don't want to see you with Dylan." Zach comes up. "You can't tell me what to do Zachary." I respond. "Well, he's my brother I don't want you near him. If you do, I will tell him that you are in love with him." He claims. "Whatever, honestly." I replied.
----
Hey guys, hope you enjoy it!
----
Yesterday was my last day of school! I'm already missing my friends ❤️
----
I'm an 8th grader now💙! What grade are you in?
----
Well, hope you enjoy this chapter!
----
Bye loves💘