Chapter Four| The New Kid

I went to the office and waited. "Hello, sweetheart, you must be Dylan Collins, is that right?" The principal exclaims. "Yeah, nice to meet you." I replied shaking her hand. "Oh, nice to meet you too, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ms. Prescott, i'm the principal. Welcome to middle school." She smiled so beautifully. "I'm looking for Mr. McCall, he's my teacher, I'm new." I said, "Oh, that's right." She says. I heard the bell ring and heard everyone loudly with excitement. I gazed upon them and saw Mr. McCall. "Mr. McCall?" Ms. Prescott exclaims. He gazed upon us smiling. He expected me. "Yes?" He replies, "This is your new student, he will be joining your homeroom family. He's also new to this school, though." Mr. McCall started to bend down, "What's your name, buddy?" I cleared my throat. "Dylan. Dylan Collins." He smiled and pat my head, "Okay, Dylan. Ready to come in to my homeroom? The kids' are expecting you, they will love to meet you." I bravely went with him after thanking Ms. Prescott.
----
I walked into the room, and there was a lot of kids. "Good morning, class, before I start talking about my class and expectations, I would like you to meet Dylan Collins. He is new to this school. Now, Dylan, tell us a little about yourself?" About myself? Well, okay. "I'm Dylan and I'm from Springfield, Chicago. I had a twin brother named Zach, but, he's no longer alive. But, we still carry him in our arms everyday. Also, it's my first time back in school. I hope you enjoy having me here." I didn't notice I wasn't as brave as I thought I was. I was usually shy, but, now, I'm brave. Small little world, right?
----
Mr. McCall politely goes, "Well, that was pretty interesting life you have. We are sorry for Zach that he passed, but, we are happy that you are joining us." I smiled and sat next to an empty seat next to Brandon. He talked about himself with a slideshow. It pretty much happened to each teacher. They were nice, but, I like Mr. Scott, he's pretty amazing. He doesn't judge, so, he seems pretty fun too. At lunch, I sat with Brandon with his friends. "Oh, yay, you're here." A girl with blond hair claims. "Who are you guys?" I asked. "We are people... I'm just kidding, but, I'm Alyssa." She says.
"I'm Cammie."
"I'm Cameron."
"I'm Jason, please to meet you, Dylan."
I smiled at them, "Please to meet you all." They kept eating. I made new friends along the way, they seem good people just like the high-class and Milo's group. I sure miss them, they were really kind. When I got home from school, I notice that the door was locked. Mom was happy to see me. "Hey, Dylan, how was your first day?" I smiled, "It was good, everyone likes me." It surprised Mom. "Did you make any friends?" She asks. "Yes, I did!" I remarked. "Aw, that's nice." She replies. Now, I'm pretty getting used to my friends.
----
Hey guys, just did this again... yay!
----
I'm so happy😍 Dylan has friends now, aww❤️...
----
Posted a collage of the people... i'm sure you recognize some bc I do😏
----
Well, hope you enjoy this chapter🤗
----
Bye love bugs! Happy Friday😛!