Chapter Seven| More than Friends

2 days later...
It was Sunday and I went outside. It as pretty warm, though, I was happy. I saw Milo sitting under the tree. Don't go near him I thought. All you hear, "Hey, Dylan!" Dang it! What does Milo want now?! I thought. "Dylan, I'm talking to you, please respond." Milo said again. I rolled my eyes and answered, "Yes, Milo." He walked closer to me, I could hear his heart pounding. "I just want to talk. Hey, I'm sorry for earlier it's just that I kind of missed you, everyday." I exhale and go, "Milo, I'm the one who should be sorry. I know, it's been 2 years and I was afraid to fall into your group." I kind of sobbed. "Dylan, what's wrong?" He asks.
----
I felt his hands on my thighs, "I just missed you. I mean, you are a great friend and all but, you are very gentle with me." He pulled me closer to him. So I can hug him. "That's very nice of you to say. I'm glad I met you." He replied. He hugged me and I tackled him to the ground. We both laughed, I was on top of him. "Hey, Milo what are we?" I asked, looking at his cute eyes. He smiled, "Well, friends of course." I licked my lip. "Should we start over to see how we we are?" I asked. "Yeah, sure." He said.
----
I mean, Milo is my friend, I just want to talk about him. He's very cute, and sweet. I love his smile and his cold lips. His lips were so pale that's it's an addiction. Gosh, I wish I can have one taste. Anyway, Milo and I laid on the grass while my head lies on his chest. He looks so cute with his hair all combed. "Dylan, I think we are going to be more than friends." He says, looking at me. "Yes, we will." I replied. He bit his lip at me and I didn't expect it. He touched my lip and I moved closer to him. "What?" I asked. He didn't say anything, Milo kissed me. I kissed him back. I never been kissed before but I could already feel it. He broke that kiss, and my heart kept pounding.
----
I blushed, "Why did you stop?" He touched my cheek. "I have to go Dylan. I'll see you later." He replies, kissing my forehead. I smiled at him. I went back inside and ate my lunch. I couldn't believe I kissed him. His chapped lips on my soft ones connected while our tongues move. It became noon and Milo was already there. I just took a quick shower and changed. "Hey, I missed you." I said hugging him. We held hands and sat on the bed. We looked at my window, and the sun was getting close to leave the sky. I stood up and looked at the sky then at Milo. He stood up and kissed me, again.
----
I touched his neck while he felt my waist. "Nobody won't know." I whispered. He picked me up and set me on the bed. We continued to kiss, Milo kissed my neck. I felt uncomfortable, "Milo, wait." He stopped. "What is it Dylan?" He said. "I need to have space." I told him. He got off from my bed, and I exhaled. I gazed at him, I start to sit on his lap. "Dylan, dinner is ready!" Mom called. "I had a great time with you, Milo. You are more than a friend to me." I claimed. "Me too and we are a team." He says, standing up. As he fades away, I will know we are more than friends.
----
Hey guys, I finally made them kissed😍😍
----
Omg I can't believe it😍💖... they kissed though
----
To my #TeamMylanSquad ❤️ darklxve & Awk-Fangirl hope you girls enjoy
----
Well bye loves, enjoy <3