Chapter Eleven| Please Stay

At school today, I was just paying attention and doing my work. No big deal. I just wanted to feel relaxed at school, it has been a while since I enrolled school. But for some reason, I just think of Milo, all of a sudden. Gosh, I really love Milo, don't I? I thought to myself. Anyway, I was Mr. Smith's class, we just talked about the water cycle. I glanced at him but, my mind was on Milo most of the time, though. When the bell rang for our next class, he goes, "Alright, your homework is to complete the order of the water cycle, we'll go over it tomorrow. Now, get out of here." I was grabbing my stuff, heading my way down to Gym. I dropped my stuff of to Mrs. Johnson's class and went to Gym.
----
I walked down to Gym and waved at Casey, he smiled at me. "Alright, guys, outside, outside, please!" Mrs. Prescott exclaims. We start to go outside and stood up to my position between Casey and Ashley. "Today, we are going to jog. Just for 15 minutes, then, I need Dylan and Casey to do something for me after this." She adds. I bit my lip and gazed at Casey who was just paying attention.
----
I was jogging at least for 20 minutes. Then, I saw Mrs. Prescott, who told me to come to het direction. I ran to her and she says, "Can you boys' go up to the office, and go give this letter to Mr. Stiles, please?" We both agreed, though. Casey and I walked to the office. "Hey, my two favorite students, arrived. What can I do for you boys?" The lady asks, with a pleasant smile. "Well, actually, we were sent down to bring in a letter to Mr. Stiles. It's from Mrs. Prescott." I told her. "Okay," she says. We smiled and went back to Gym.
----
As we walked back, Casey and I talked. "You look exactly like your brother for some reason. I get the fact, you guys are twins but, I just think the opposite." He says, chuckling. I chuckled too. "It's okay, it happens." I replied. I start to trip and my nose was bleeding a little. I got up from it and then, there was a group of 8th graders just walking around. Casey and I just ignored them and headed back to class. "Hey! I never seen this kid around, haven't I?" I knew they were talking about me.
----
Oh, no, 8th graders talking about me. I thought. "Who is this new boy?" One if them asked. I shrug my shoulders. "His name is Dylan, Jack. He's new to this school and plus it's his first time enrolling school after a while," Casey tells them. We both walked away and saw the Gym class was playing soccer. We both headed to play soccer and there was this kid, who pushed me. "Watch where you're going, boy!" He yells. I got up and I kicked the ball and there was a girl who kicked the ball and it hit my nose.
----
My nose was bleeding really hard. That same kid who pushed me earlier, beat me up. The teacher was running and I was just black and blue with some blood. It all happened again, in my head. I could remember Zach beating me up right there. Cameron was taking me there. "What happened to you?" The nurse looked at me. "I got beaten up at Gym today." I told him. "Alright, I'll clean you up." He says. I started to breathe heavily and I started to puke out blood.
----
I was sent home and I went into my room and cried. My head was hurting, I just felt so emotional. Then, I saw Milo sitting on my bed. "Hi, Milo." I told him. Milo was shocked when he saw my face. "What happened to you, Dylan?" He asked, "I-I was beaten up and now I'm in pain." I told him, while I was crying. Milo hugged me and touched my hair. "I'm so sorry, to hear that. But, I have you now." He whispers. I looked up at him, he wiped off my tears with his thumb. "Will you stay with me?" I asked, sniffling. He smiled at me and said, "Of course, I'll stay."
----
Hey guys, hope you enjoy💘
----
This gives me the feels aww😩💯
----
Shoutout to my baby certified_ari_spy for being the best cinnamon roll ever❤️
----
Bye loves! Hope y'all enjoyed💜💜