Chapter Fourteen| Fighting for Love

[Milo talking]
I was at the church and I was looking out the window and I started crying. My feelings were shattered, all my friends were mad at me because of Dylan. I was so mad. I then, felt warm cold hands around my waist. I turned around and it was Aaliyah. My bestest friend in the whole world. "What's wrong Milo?" She asks. "You know what's going on. I just feel unaccepted." I told her, crying. "Well, I'm not mad that you're dating Dylan. You should be happy, and lucky because, he's a good kid." She exclaims, with a grin on her face. I love her smile.
----
I glared at Aaliyah for a bit. "You're not mad?" I questioned. "My grandma says, that I can't hate people who's in love with the same gender, because, they just want to be happy. We can't take that away from them... it's not fair. But, Milo, you know I accept you for who you are and the reason why I was like that is that: I'm afraid that Dylan will hurt you. I don't want anyone to hurt you, it hurts me. You know what I mean?" She says. My tears kept dripping down and I hugged her tightly.  "He won't hurt me, Aaliyah. I just want to be there for him." I reply. "I know, you do." She claims.
----
Next, I saw Carlos. He walked towards us. "Hey, Milo." He says. "Hi, Carlos." I replied, looking down. "Listen, about yesterday... I'm sorry." He exclaims, looking at me. "Don't worry about it, Carlos. It's not your fault." I told him. "No, it is my fault. I was so stupid to listen to Zach, I don't want to hurt you, Milo none of us do. Now, we have a punishment." Carlos told me.
----
I looked at Carlos. "Carlos, it is not your fault. It's Zach, that's the problem. It's him! Zach, is brainwashing you guys. He can't tell you what to do, anyways because, you're much smarter than him." I said. All of a sudden, I saw Danny and he goes, "Carlos and Aaliyah let's go, please?" They both ran off. "Milo, do you want to come outside?" Carlos asked. "Sure." I replied.
----
Danny started to tell the others to line up. I could see Bughuul, Bianca, and Red Devil standing beside him. "Well, I maybe the most nicest guy you've ever meet, but, today I'm not. Today, I brought you all out here, because, yesterday you guys beat up Milo, all because, he was gay. It's a shame." He says, walking around looking at everyone. He then goes, "I'm very disappointed in all of you, I don't know why you beat him up because he's gay, it's not right." Bianca excused herself to get into the conversation. She goes, "Well, Danny, not all of them beat him up the whole time."
----
Everyone paused for a second and was confused. "Not all of them?" Danny asked. "Yes, some of them stopped or didn't want to do it. Raise your hand if you heated up Milo." She says. Everyone raised their hands. "Thank you, for being honest." Danny said. They put their hands down. "Okay, this is the hard part. Step forward, if you stopped beating up Milo. Because, you know what's right." Bianca said. Only one person stepped forward: Aaliyah. Everyone gazed at her.
----
Bianca was surprised. But, another person stepped forward: Carlos. "Oh my god, you two are the only ones who stopped?" Bianca surprisingly questions. "Yes, Bianca." They both said. Danny smiles, and says, "You both could sit with Milo, you guys did the right thing. I'm proud of you two." Carlos and Aaliyah sat with me.
----
Danny then, looks at everyone else who was standing. "Now, the rest of you. You think that just because, you're ghost children, does not mean you could tell someone what to do in their life. We all knew who we were and what was our family like. Okay? Now, you guys should take this punishment very seriously; besides Carlos and Aaliyah, you all think it's okay to bully someone that's gay, lesbian, or bisexual." He says. "Well, that's how we role, Danny. Everyone should be straight." Zach said, with a bit of an attitude.
----
Danny gazed at Zach with an angry look. "Oh really? You think everyone should be straight, Zach?! Is that your point of view?" He asks. "Of course, Danny. Everyone should." Zach snapped. "Not everyone is straight, Zach. They don't have to be that way. If a girl can be in love with another girl then, it's okay. Everyone has a right to be happy for who they love." Jorge exclaimed. "Thank you, Jorge. I appreciate you." Bianca told him with a smile. "Shut up, Jorge! Nobody cares about you, it's not like you care about Milo anyway." Zach snapped at him.
----
Jorge got a little angry, saying, "Well, I do care about Milo. Milo is my best friend and plus, it's not like you treat Dylan like I treat my sister: respect. Lastly, you just care about yourself and you were just jealous that they didn't choose you." Zach glared at Jorge in a mean way. He then, went closer to him but, Michael separated them. "Hey, that's enough, Zach." Bianca snapped. "You're so dead, Jorge! I hate you so much!" Zach screamed at him. "I always hated you. I'll always will, Clint." Jorge exclaims, smirking. Zach was about to fight him until Danny yelled at him, "Alright, Zach enough, is enough."

[A/N: OMFG YASSSS JORGE!!! THAT ATTITUDE THO]
----
Bianca looked fiercely at the group. "Now, this is the deal. This punishment is for 2 weeks, everyday outside, no films; just like if you were in gym. And everyday will be a torched punishment for all of you! You guys should think about it. And we are going to do it starting today, 2 hours." Bianca told them. "I'm not doing it, it's not worth it." Zach said. Danny walked towards him. "That's up to you, Zach. It goes for all of you but, if anyone who won't take it seriously or stops running... your soul will be eaten until you turn into bones." Danny says.
----
Everyone started to gasp. "While you're running, I want you to think long and hard to what it'll be like to be gay or a lesbian." Danny adds. "Alright, let's go! Start doing laps!" Bianca says. Everyone started doing laps. It was crazy. They did it for at least 20 minutes. Then, they started doing hit the ground run.
----
Zach, started to get exhausted. "They can't do this to us!" He complains. "Just let it go, Zach. We only have 30 minutes left, we can do this." Emma said to him. "Like I care." Zach claims. He stopped, then, begins to pant. "Keep moving, Zachary. Keep going or else you're actually dead." Danny warned him. "Shut up! This is child abuse!" Zach yells. "What did you say to me?!" Danny asked, as he walks towards Zach.
----
Everyone stopped. It was silent, except Zach. "I'm not gonna be in this punishment for 2 hours, because, Milo is gay and was too stupid to fall in love with Dylan." Zach told him. Everybody groans at him. "You're soul is getting eaten today. You're out of the 2 hour punishment which makes 5 hours for you! You go to the church, right now." Danny responds. "No." Zach exclaims. "No?" Danny turns back. "You can't decide that. You can't tell us what to do!" Zach told him. "Excuse me? I beg your pardon. I tell you what to do because, I'm older than you plus, you can't tell these kids what to do. They've been a ghost kid longer than you." Danny snapped.
----
Zach scoffed, and goes, "You guys really listen to Danny? I think you should listen to me, because, Dylan is my brother. I just don't like gay people, I just don't. You guys should listen to me-- help me stop this!" Danny didn't care. "Let's go everyone! We don't want the punishment for 4 hours, do we? You all know what's right... don't let him brainwash you." He says. "Fine, nobody isn't gonna help me. I thought, Michael would help me, because, he hates Milo more than I do." Zach announce.
----
Michael wasn't sure, yes, he doesn't like Milo. But, Milo is his best friend, he wouldn't do anything to hurt him. "Right Michael? You're with me on this?" Zach asked him. Michael looked angry. Zach grabbed his arm, but, Michael pulled his hand away from it. "You don't tell me what to do, Zach." Michael snapped. He looks at Jorge and they both ran and continued to do the workout. Zach was shocked. "Hey, you never win a battle with Michael. I guess, Michael was smart enough to fall for it." Bianca says. Zach looked at her, "This isn't over. This is only the begging!" He then, went into the church.
----
Hope you enjoyed this chapter♥️
----
I've been writing 700+ words lately idk why😅🔫
----
Thank you so much for 1.05K reads💖
-----
Love you loves
----
Bye, hope y'all enjoyed😁❤️