Chapter Two| Zach

I was grocery shopping with Mom and got a few things. I stayed close to Mom at all times and I soon notice that Zach was standing there, putting his finger between his lips to hush. He faded away which gave me goosebumps. Later, Mom and I went home and I could think of is nothing. It's like when I gazed at Zach it felt weird. Like nothing happened or nobody even notices. I also remembered during that weird stare he made at me, he couldn't believe I've changed.
----
My Mom wanted me to help with groceries so I obeyed. It wasn't much actually, she claims that we need to save some money. As I put the groceries away, I didn't quite notice Zach was here. I heard his footsteps and then I stopped for a minute to check. I walked slowly so I don't make a lot of noise. "Zach? Is that you?" I asked quietly, even though it's afternoon. I followed every little step he takes because, since we are twins, we can identify each other. Like his smell of his perfume, footsteps, etc. Basically clues.
----
I kept looking for him but, he somehow disappeared in such notice. Well, he's a ghost kid, so, yeah. Then I finished with my job and checked on Mom to see if she was alright and asked her if she needed anything. She thanked me for asking and said, "No, I'm good, thank you baby." I smiled and went to the shower. Gosh, starting fresh is pretty hard but after a while you get used to it. Just like Zach and I had to start new with Mom because, of our abusive father.
----
So I just stayed in the shower for a minute and relaxed. I had a long day and I haven't been taking a shower since we stayed at the hotel for a few weeks. After taking a shower, I put on my nice and comfy pajamas and went on my phone. I put headphones on to calm me down and gaze at my social media. I scrolled down on my Instagram and saw a photo of Aaliyah and I. We were laying down on the grass taking a nice photo. I miss her. My best friend.

[A/N: If you read my first book Milo's Girl, she's the high-class leader]
----
I saw her caption which was so cute. It said: #MCM to my best friend that I'll never forget❤️. Dylan is like a brother to me and I truly adore him, he's nice, cute, funny, and fun! When I first met him, he was scared for a second but, that's okay. Now Zach told me about him and he has changed but still my best friend. I love you Dylan Collins thank you for being a great friend and I love and miss you💞. I smiled at her caption, which was nice of her to do. I heard Deputy knocking on my door, so, I turn my volume down with my headphones, then, gazed at him. "You okay?" He questions. "Yeah, I'm okay." I replied. "Alright, dinner would be ready soon. So just reminding you." He says. I bit my lip and said, "Thank you." As he smiled, he closed the door softly and then all I could still think in my head at the moment was my twin brother Zach.
----
Hey love bugs! I think I'm proud of myself doing this😻❤️!
----
How do you like it? I mean, it's my first BoyxBoy and Mylan book ever!
----
Well, I guess I'm heading off, so I hope you guys enjoy😊❤️.
----
Bye, love my #TeamMylanSquad 😏💖👨‍❤️‍👨 and you guys.