Chapter Six| Milo is Back

I woke up in a cornfield and felt blurry. I felt a bag on my head and suddenly I couldn't move my hands much because I was tied up in a cross. Wait, what? Anyways, I couldn't breathe for a second. I heard footsteps coming, "I'm going to make the best one yet." I could already hear my parents screaming in horror. Please make it stop! I thought. I could hear a lighter flicking up and my heart starts pounding. I knew it happened but recently, I've been seeing things from the past. I could already hear Zach, "Well, well, I guess you are the last one standing. Hope to see you above." I started to cry. It was very terrifying that my past is coming back to me; seeing things that nobody else can see.
End of dream...
----
I woke up quickly and it appeared that Milo was there sitting on my bed. "Hi Milo." I whispered. He didn't say anything, he just gazed at me. "Dylan, what happened to you? You've changed." He said. "Well, for the better." I replied. "I missed you." He says, leaning closer to me. "You what? I thought you hated me." I answered. "I do still but, I been lonely, though." He responds. "Seriously? You have your teammates and Zach. Don't lie to me Milo, I'm not going to be like you Freddy Kruger peo--," he slapped me. His face turned pale.
----
He held my hand very rough, "What did you say? Say it again." I scratched his finger and slapped him really hard. He felt the vibration, he was never hit before. I had no choice, I wanted him to know I'm not weak. Milo, looked at me with a cold stare, "You know Dylan? I hate you so much! You are weak, stupid, and heartless." I smiled since Milo hates me and in the inside I always hated his selfish attitude. "Wow, Milo! I never heard you say some nice hurtful words to me just like Zach. Thank you." He looked pretty mad.
----
Milo started to cry and I didn't bother to comfort him. "You're so hurtful Dylan, you know, Zach was right. You deserved to be hurt, I'm sure you're hurt all the way." Milo screamed. "I'm not hurt, I honestly don't even care anymore. Zach will realize I'm not weak. I have too much courage in my head." I claimed, licking my lip. "Fine, you win. You aren't the same as we thought you'd be." He said. "You guys guessed wrong, didn't you? Well, it's pretty obvious, I changed and I love that change. I even love my new life." I exclaimed. "Dylan Collins, don't forget that we are against each other." He says getting up from my bed. "Psh, like I should even care." I snapped. Milo fades away and noticed that he's a little enemy.
----
Hey, guys... just finally did Mylan😍👨‍❤️‍👨
----
Special thanks to Awk-Fangirl for the suggestion💖 hope you enjoy it
----
I couldn't believe Milo is back... omg i'm so excited😍😊
----
I just ship them so hard😍💜 just like Awk-Fangirl & darklxve does
----
Hope you enjoy this chapter😇! Give suggestions❤️
----
Bye loves, good night☁️