Chapter Fifthteen| Love is a War

[Dylan talking]
I was sitting by my window and just looked outside. I soon felt sleepy, so I took a nap. I then heard yelling and screaming which made me jump. I heard footsteps too. I turned around and it was Carlos. "Zach wants to see you." He told me. I jumped for a second, I obeyed him as he lead me to where Zach was. I was so nervous to see him. Zach walked towards me as I felt spiders crawling under my skin. "What is it Zach?" I asked him. "I just heard that you are dating Milo. Are you gay?" Zach responds. "Why do you care?" I question. Zach slapped me, as my hand touch my cheek. "I'm your brother, you don't speak to me that way. I suggest you answer my question." Zach adds. I sighed
and glared at him, "You want to know why? I love Milo, okay. I mean, he's been there for me since I met him, he was the one who actually care about me, he was the one who was there for me, and he is the person I'll never leave, forget, and love. Our patents weren't like that; you know it Zach, our father was an abusive aspect of our life and our mother was too afraid to do something! I fell in love with Milo, because, I needed love. I just want to be with somebody who makes me feel like I'm myself."
----
Zach glares at me and got angry a little. "Dylan, I'm here for you. Why didn't you talk to me?!" Zach asked. "Because, you don't care. You love your brother it's just that you don't care. You weren't a role model to him." Jorge spoke up. Zach glared at him, saying, "What do you know about it?" Jorge crossed him arms, adding, "I know, that you were also abusive to him. You always fought with him— you made him nothing. In fact, you only cared about yourself and messing up your life." I kind of grinned at him. He was fiercely intelligent, he knew a lot about us because, he would sometimes spy on us while living at the other house.
----
Zach scoffed at him, rolling his eyes. "Why do you care so much about Dylan? You don't even care about your sister anyways." Zach snapped. Jorge got very pale and cracked. He grabbed Zach by the throat, Aaliyah stopped him. "He's just trying to make you upset. Don't listen to him, he's not a good role model for Dylan and doesn't deserve to be." Jorge sighed and put Zach down hard. Zach coughed, as he tried to breathe a little.
----
"You honestly believe everything she says?! Why can't you just disobey your sister?!" Zach asked, angrily. "I can't disrespect my sister. I love my sister, she's the one I only have! I don't need no girl to love me, besides Bri, I already have everything." Jorge said, looking at Zach crossing his arms. Zach wanted to kill him, but, I knew he couldn't. Jorge is very different from most ghost children boys. Not only he's Hispanic, his soul makes him different. He never cared about what others think about him; he was a very fearless person, he's intelligent, and his soul is very dark and curious.
----
Aaliyah, was similar too, but was different too. Her soul makes her special. She sees the world differently, than her brother does. She sees how not everything seems to be a happily ever after, it's that people go through life's world. "Dylan?" I heard a voice calling me, it was Milo. I smiled and hugged him. Everyone started to glare at us except for Carlos and Aaliyah. They just looked away quickly. "Take your filthy hands away from Dylan!" Zach screams, as I didn't my let go of Milo.
----
Milo, glares at Zach,  "What's your problem? Why can't I love him?" Zach became chipped and cracked. "I don't trust you, Milo. I forbid you to see Dylan, he's no good for you. He doesn't deserve to be loved." He says. "Zach, leave me alone. It's not like you have feelings anyways." I talked back. Zach stopped and gaze at Dylan. "Feelings? You think I don't have feelings?" Zach exclaims. I let go of Milo and walked closer, "You don't have feelings for nobody. You don't care about your own brother!" Zach slapped me.
----
"How dare you say that to me?! You don't deserve Milo, I do. You are just weak, stupid, and ignorant. I wonder how would it feel if I take Milo away from you." Zach claims. Dylan stood there in shock. "Milo, doesn't owe you anyways. He's mine, Zach. He owns me and he likes to play with me." I respond. Zach and I started fighting. People tried to tell us to stop. We kept fighting. I beat Zach up and couldn't stand a chance. "Give up!" I shouted. I kicked him hard. He starts to give up. I grabbed his hair and said, "Milo, is mine, Zach. He's not your candy, he's my candy. Have fun, bring worthless." I let go of him and went with Milo. I kissed Milo and kissed back.
----
Hope you enjoyed this chapter
----
This is my legitimate crossover😍💖
-----
Who likes the book so far? Comment reasons
----
Bye loves☁️💙