Chapter Nine| My Baby

[Milo talking]
I felt my heart racing what Dylan said to me. I cuddled with him in his bed, I played with his hair. I could hear him talking about a lot of stuff. He's so smart. He loved to read and learn to do things. "I just always think nature is a beautiful thing. It's like you walking with nobody there. Just hearing the birds chirping and the nice cool air." I smiled at him. My precious little boy. I love him, I want to be his boyfriend so bad but, I'm shy. "Dylan, is it okay if you can be my boyfriend? I'm sorry, I just love you. You know, you're my baby." I asked. He was thinking about it, I just love his face it's so adorable. "Yes, Milo! I want you to be my boyfriend. I just can't explain how much you mean to me. You are so cute and handsome, I promise I'll be yours to have. And you will always be mine." He answers. I blushed slightly, he's so sweet. "I promise, to love you. You are mine and only mine." I replied.
----
Next thing that happened, I heard a knock on his window. I peeked at the window and saw Jorge and Ted. I knew I had to go back. "I have to go my love. I'll see you soon, love you." I told him, kissing his cheek. "Bye, I love you too." He responds. I fade away. Soon, I went to the church. Jorge and Ted gave me this weird look. "What? I was just spending time with Dylan." I told them. "What were you guys doing?" Jorge asked, crossing his arms. "Yeah, you kissed him before you left." Ted added. "I just have a little crush on him," I lied. He's my boyfriend. I didn't want people to know that he's my boyfriend.
----
But, Jorge was too smart enough to answer, "Just a little crush? You have a big crush on him, not a little one. I guess you are lying to us. He's your boyfriend right?" I didn't say anything. Then, Ted goes, "Is Dylan your boyfriend? We won't say anything." The boys' waited for me to answer, my face turned pale. "He's not my boyfriend. He's my best friend." I told them so they can leave me alone. Jorge and Ted started laughing, which they knew I was lying. "What?" I asked. They both stopped laughing. Ted licked his lips and says, "Oh, nothing. Just you most likely." I rolled my eyes. "Hey, we know that you are lying. Is Dylan really your boyfriend?" Jorge inquires. I stood in silence. "Why do you want know that?" I say to them. "Well, because, we don't want you seeing Dylan. Dylan, is weak and stupid." He says.
----
I got a little mad and go, "Dylan isn't weak anymore. He's strong and smart and just so caring." Tears were floating from my eyes. Jorge and Ted were looking at each other then back at me. "That's not what Zach said. He said that he's gotten a little taller and still weak and always will be." Ted said. I sometimes get emotional. "You tell Zach, that Dylan is not like that. He had to change." I told them. "Will you be okay Milo?" Jorge asked. "Just leave me alone, I want to be by myself. Tell the others I can't watch films because I just want to be alone." I told them. "Okay." They said, walking away. I just sat alone in the church and I didn't like what they said. Dylan is my baby, I'm the only one who understands him.
----
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter
----
I really can't believe I mastered this😊
----
How was this chapter? I would love to hear it💜
----
Bye loves, hope you enjoy!