Before I Begin...

I want this book to be bigger than my August Alsina fan fics... Like.. I'm taking on a big task here, and I deserve and demand respeck! Lmaooo I'm joking, but if y'all reading this or plan to support this book, that's really wassup and I love you guys for that and more!

It's gonna start off in highschool-
So there's no confusion, the younger version of Monika (main character), will be played by me. Not that I'm full of myself or anything, it's just that it's hard to find what I was looking for as far as appearance and the "natural look" because this takes place in the late 80's to early 90's and women these days wear a shit load of makeup that wasn't available back then.. So understand what I'm trying to do.

As the character grows into an adult... There will be a different face to associate her with.

Now, this story is basically going to be a look into the life of Tupac through his potential girl's eyes. You know, we basically gon play pretend and act like he had a main woman throughout it all that knows almost everything about him ...

Pretty cool, huh?

I don't expect this book to blow up because not a lot of people are interested in Pac or know enough about him to even care, so hey. Whatevs.

I know there's still some old school  souls on Wattpad that'll love this , so Ima do it for you guys.

Let's take a step away from the present real quick ..

Put on them bamboo earrings, jean jacket, and reeboks and take a blast into the past with me.