•26•

SO LIKE APPLE'S BUMASS UPDATE HAS THIS THING IN THE KEYBOARD WHERE WHENEVER I WRITE THE LETTER "I" REFERRING TO MYSELF IT'S AN A WITH A BOX AND A QUESTION MARK IN IT- IT IS NOT MY FAULT IM SORRY.

Moving on-
On the last chapter of Changez, Monika found that Aaliyah had given up the goods to Khadijah's cousin, Damon, almost immediately. Dame spilled that Aaliyah was worshipping the devil and doing other strange things within her home. Upon buying weed, Mo thought that she saw Jada (Pac's new girlfriend) as the dealer who was selling to them. Mishak is actually one of Suge's henchmen and Tupac is facing time in jail for reasons that'll be revealed in this chapter. Sorry for the wait, I work and live a whole life of my own. It's hard to keep up but I'm really trying, hope you guys enjoy. I love the support!! please keep up the motivation.

-A.D.💞

***
I went back in to find Mishak rummaging through his cabinets.

"Where the fuck did I put it?" He mumbled to himself.

"Put what?" I asked. He jumped and turned around, causing me to cackle.

"Girl, don't run up on me like that. You know I be buggin."

"You a trip... look, I gotta get going." I spoke as I picked up my belongings.

"I thought you was spending a night.." Mishak looked at me confused.

"Yeah- but... something came up.  If you're up by the time I come back, I'll come through. Cool?"

"What came up? What did Tupac say?" Mishak dimmed his eyes.

I thought a while. Being sure that Pac wouldn't want anyone up in his kool-aid, I lied.

"It actually don't have nothin to do with Pac... I gotta go meet up with my cousin."

"Well, let me take you...." Mishak insisted.

I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck.

"Im good, Shak.... thank you." I smiled.

"Mmm- I don't believe you, show me how good you are." He leaned into my face.

Oh lord.

I met him half way, pressed my lips against his and let our tongues dance.

Mishak was a good kisser and all but- he ain't make my knees weak.

He grabbed and groped on me; showing he wanted a little bit more than the kiss we were sharing, but I just wanted to know what was going on with Pac.

We separated and he smiled, hands still on my ass.

"Make sure you come back.."

***

I waited on Uncle Rich's porch- I lit up a joint and smoked it, anticipating Pac's drama.

Soon, a Jeep pulled up. Tupac hopped out the backseat and told the driver to head on.

I inhaled more smoke as I saw him walking towards me. He looked as if he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

"Shit, you smoke now?" He managed to laugh.

"Gotta find a way to escape my problems, right?" I stood up to hug him.