•29•

On the last episode of Changez, New character, Keke was introduced. Khadijah's "friend" that was chosen to help in the journey of exposing Aaliyah and Suge's business. Tupac ended up getting robbed and shot while Mo and Mishak were knocking boots. Here's what happened next

•••

I walked into the house where Dijah frantically paced across the floor on the phone.

"She just got in, ima call you back." She hung up.

"Bitch it better have been worth it. Tell me that dick was worth it." She hissed at me.

"Dijah, shut up. What hospital he in?" I asked.

"Harlem... they saying it could have been someone in Biggie's camp, on the news." She spoke.

"They still beefin? That's bullshit. I know it ain't BIG..." I rolled my eyes.

"Its a wonder he ain't dead. They shot his ass in the dome... robbed him, took 35,000... got the bling, too." Khadijah shook her head.

"That's Left protecting her cousin. I'm glad he's alive, though. Shit could've been fatal. We gotta find out who did this." I spoke.

"Call BIG." She suggested.

"The fuck will that do?" I asked.

"You never know... see what he has to say. As far as he's concerned, you ain't with his enemy anymore." She shrugged.

I bit my lower lip and started to dial him, nervous of what he'd say.

"Monika?" His hefty asthmatic voice responded on the other line.

"Hey, Chris... I'm sure you heard that uh-"

"Yeah... ain't got shit to do with me. I don't make moves for niggas to get killed. I got a daughter, I ain't got time for Jail."

"But do you know anything..?" I asked, desperate.

"Nope." He answered quickly.

"Chris, please ... I know you don't care to help Pac or whatever but I just wanna know if you have any idea who may have. You ain't no snitch, I know that- but help a sista out." I pleaded.

He said nothing for a while.

"Yo, take that outside. I'll tell y'all when to come back in." He instructed his folks.

"Yeah, hello?" He came back.

"Yeah."

"They used to be in my crew... deaded them niggas a long time ago when they stole from me.  Zay, Rugga, and the other one, I forgot his name. Something with a M... Michael or some shit... he was new in the group, but I knew he was working with some sheisty cats. Let em all go. I guess they still salty about the whole shit cuz now it looks like I set Pac up." He fessed up.

"And you didn't ?" I asked.

"Hell nah. I told you, that ain't me. When you eatin good and living well, you ain't got time for the bullshit. I don't wish death on nobody, that bullethead muhfucka may have spoke out the side of his ass a few times but what's words to a king?"

"Right.." I listened.

"Yeah.. but uh... I know that's ya homeboy and all and you still care for him. I know what love do, and if you bout it, bout it, these cats be at a warehouse down in Westchester... it's an abandoned club." He gave me details.