•28•

Keke was pretty. She was definitely a lesbian, and I was cool with it.

"See, how I do things is... I trap niggas with the face and the skin and allat- then I make my kill, ahkay? Take the money, leave the dick. I never liked it, anyway." She laughed.

"What, dick?" Dijah asked.

"No, what it comes attached to. Men ain't shit. These niggas out here living in their mama's house and got the nerve to be sleazy. Please. I love my women cuz we smarter than that- we full of shit, too- but we own it. Plus... can't no nigga top the way a girl could eat pussy..." She gave Khadijah a look.

Dijah looked away quickly.

"Listen, Pac's court date is coming up..." I spoke.

"If I were you I'd wanna put a squeeze on homegirl who accused him. You know, get her side of the story." Keke smirked.

"Yeah- I can do that but I have way too much on my plate, let's focus on Aaliyah for now. She's gonna be at The Joint tonight. You gotta get in there... she aint giving Dame the info we need." I said.

"Slip this in her drink when no one is looking- don't get caught.  When she starts feeling nice- do what you do best." Dijah handed her some white pills.

"How embarrassed you want this bitch to be?maximum damage?" She asked.

"Maximum damage." I dimmed my eyes.

I stood up to go get my polaroid camera, hoping this plan would fall in place perfectly. I stood and stared at the camera that Left bought me a while back for one of my birthdays.

"We gon get her, Lisa. This is for you."

***

I gripped onto Mishak's bed sheets while he ate away at all my troubles. I moaned as he allowed his tongue to dance on my clit and cause me to shake with pleasure.

He kissed my inner thighs and had a firm grip on my ass. He used a finger to penetrate me while he kept his lips wrapped around my pearl and I was in euphoria.

My celly was ringing off the hook and everytime I tried to stop him he would hit another spot that would paralyze me in bliss.

"Don't worry, bout that phone baby.." he spoke in between slurps.

Something told me to see what all the ruckus was about but his mouth was treating me right.

"Shit." I cooed as I started to cum back to back.

"Mmmmm." Mishak moaned.

I got up and attempted to pick my phone up but Mishak threw me back on the bed and pushed my knees to my chest.

"You thought I was a busta? I gotta get mines, too." He smirked as he whipped out his meat.

I had to say, for a little guy, he sure wasn't little where it counted.

I looked at his 8 inch dick and my mouth watered.

It's been a while since I last knocked boots and baby, I wasn't against Mishak up in my guts at this point.

He rubbed the head of his dick on my clit before sliding in

He rubbed the head of his dick on my clit before sliding in.  I winced a bit since it's been a minute.

After a while he was easing into me, teasing my gspot with every stroke. I bit my lip, the deeper he went the deeper my nails dug into his back.

"This pussy good... who this pussy cumming for?" He asked.

"You.." I moaned.

"Who's daddy?" He asked.

"Mishak, just fuck me." I said, annoyed with his chatting.

"Turn that ass over. Face in the pillow," He instructed. 

I don't know how it happened, but Mishak and I fucked like rabbits in heat and it was amazing. In fact, we fell right out to sleep afterwards.

***
I woke up to Mishak gone and my phone still ringing. My beeper was full and I became nervous.

I picked up.

"Where the fuck you at?!" Khadijah barked.

"At Mishak's girl, wassup?!" I asked.

"Bitch, what the fuck- You can't pick up ya phone!?! They shot Tupac!" She screamed.

"What?" I felt my heart fall to my stomach.

"THEY SHOT PAC. GET YA ASS OVER HERE."

"Is he okay, Dijah?! Please tell me he's okay!" I jumped up and got ready.

"He's in the hospital- Mo. No one can see him right now. But you gotta come home-"

"Going somewhere?" I turned to Mishak with bags in his hands.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I brought you.. something to eat. You good, where you going?" He asked.

"Dijah, I'm on my way. Bye. You didn't hear... anything?" I raised a eyebrow at him.

"Michael Jackson fuckin with a white woman? Why you spooked about that? I personally thought he was gay-"

"No, Mishak! Pac was shot! I have to get over to my crib." I threw my coat on.

"This a whole lotta energy for a nigga you supposedly ain't in love with anymore." He mumbled.

"What? Mishak, please. Pass me my bag." I held my hand out.

"Get it yourself." He hissed as he threw the food on the table.

"Grow the fuck up." I said before leaving.

"He ain't dead, though! So relax!" He called after me.

Annoyed and frightened, I left his crib and raced over to mine.

I didn't understand why Mishak was acting the way he was, I was all the way turned off by him  but moreso worried about Pac and how he was doing.

I was at my door when something hit me - Mishak claimed he had no clue about what happened to Pac but how did he know Tupac survived?

***

Keke in M/M