•40•

TUPAC

We sat in complete silence after giving each other the 4-1-1. I expected to see fear In Monika after finding all of this out but instead she looked as if she were ready to take anything on. Still fine as hell, Mo had grown into a warrior. She let it be known that she wasn't about to let anything happen to her niece, Kemorre.

"You think he killed ol boy?" I spoke referring to BIG and Mason.

"Nah. He ain't no killer..."

"That's my line." I playfully nudged Mo.

"You need to go see about him. That's where the rest of your answers lie. Suge done sold you too many dreams." Mo spoke.

"I knew I'd have to come face to face with these cats but I was hoping to avoid it." I shook my head.

"Well, you can't. You on limited time remember ?"

"True that. True that. Aye- who was that busta that was tryna kiss up on you earlier? You dating Al B. Unsure now?" I scoffed.

"Boy, please mind your bizz." She rolled her eyes.

"You are my bizz, Mo." I furrowed my eyebrows.

She said nothing but walked over to the window to look out at the pouring rain.

"I always loved this kinda weather..." she spoke as she crossed her arms and peered off into the distance.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my head on her shoulder. Surprisingly, she didn't protest.

"Pac?" She spoke.

"Yeah.."

There was a long pause.

"Can I read your mind?" I turned her to face me.

Mo had a hard time looking me in my eyes. I held her chin up so that she had no choice.

"I never stopped loving you. I never stopped missing you. If I could take back all of my dirt and the pain I put you through, in a heartbeat, I would. I need you to know that no matter how this shit turns out, you gon be alright. You're amazing, Monika. I've never met another woman like you; you're a trooper. We got this, baby girl."

Mo's eyes grew misty.

"You sure?" She asked.

"On everything I love. Including you."

Mo looked up at me as a single tear fell down her cheek. I kissed her forehead.

"You love me?" I asked.

She remained quiet but proceeded to press her lips against mine which threw me off guard but I loved that she did it.

I kissed back, tongue parting her lips to meet hers. Mo had the softest lips and she had my soldier at attention within a matter of seconds.

My hands began to travel and she let them. Soft moans escaped her lips as she started to lead me to her bedroom.

Damn, it's been so long.  What if I nut quick? I ain't got no condom...

Mo unbuttoned my Versace shirt and ran her fingers down my happy trail, unbuckling my belt. I took her shirt off  and exposed them ebony titties spilling out of her bra.