•25•

***I deleted the image of the baphomet since it ruffled a few feathers;  new readers, y'all just gon have to use your imagination🥴 ***

He sat across from me, baldheaded and visibly irritated.  Dijah had warned me that he was a hothead and that I had to have patience with him. I shook my leg and looked at her to start talking.

The way my life was going, I ain't have time for the egghead or his nasty ass attitude.

"Dame, we need you to do this for us. Remember? you owe me..." Kadijah spoke.

"You ain't got no one else to do this shit for you, Dij? If I get caught up, I'm fucked. You know I'm tryna get my career off the ground and shit." He hesitated.

"If you dont stop actin like a bitch! just make the broad fall in love with you, let us in, and drop her like a bad habit. After all that, you free to go M.I.A and rap all you want." she responded.

"Yo, I don't know.."

"Looka here partna, you ain't got a fuckin choice. Not with what I know...  " Dijah glared at him.

Dame flared his nose and looked away.  "Aiight, fuck you want me to do with this chick?"

"Now we talkin business! Mo, kick it." she beamed and leaned back on the couch, rubbing her belly.

"She needs to see you, she'll be at this event tomorrow." I handed him a flyer. "From what I know, Robert won't be there... make yourself visible... I'm not sure how much charm you have.." I stopped talking and eyed him, knowing he wasn't all that cute.

"Shit, if I'm competing with this old cat she messing with, I got more than enough charm. Dont try to clown me. You couldnt even keep yo man..." He snapped.

"Ooop, bitch, you better get him... Don't know why he think he the cat's meow when his head shaped like a torpedo..." I pulled my neck back.

"Atleast I don't look like the Michelin man, you got tires for me?" Dame shot back.

"You could use your dome piece as one...I'm sure it'll roll the same way."

"Aye..  Aye.. cut this shit out. Listen, D... We got one fuckin rule....... " Dijah intervened.

Dame looked at her and raised an eyebrow. As if on cue, Her and I spoke in unison, "DONT FALL IN LOVE."

"Me? please. Y'all know my fuckin name."

***

"You smoke?" Mishak asked as he popped in a VCR tape.

"I could use a high... why?" I asked.

"Lets go cop some Mary J." He nudged me.

"As long as we get some food afterwards. Can't get high without some grub. When Michonne coming back?" I asked as I grabbed my coat.

"She spending the night with her dude. They getting stupid serious... emphasis on the 'stupid'." He hissed.

"She's happy?"

"Like a fat kid in the chocolate factory. I don't know man, ol dude kinda funny." Mishak spoke as he closed the door behind us.

"Oh?"

"Yeah...he weird. Never wanna come around me and when he do, he looking over his shoulder and shit."

"Nigga you remember how you was acting when he was tryna mac to Mishonne?! He probably scared of you."  I giggled.

"Whatever. I know a cat down the block.. got that ill chronic."

"You lead the way."