•50•

AN: Don't kill me y'all, it's been a journey of inconsistency with this book and I'm so sorry. I finally figured out how I'm gonna bring Changez to an end and I just need you guys to stay tuned and bare with me. Anyways, here's a little early Valentine's Day gift to you guys since I'll be celebrating my birthday tomorrow, a new chapter. There are images to help you get a feel of environment. My reads went down, but I love y'all for sticking with me for real. I don't do it too often but when I do update, it's for y'all. Thank you guys so much for the support,  I'll be updating soon after this 🧡
-A.D.

***

I stood in the mirror naked, admiring the woman's natural, pregnant curve. I placed my hands on my hips and eyed myself and my glow. For the first time in a while, I felt complete and beautiful.

"Kaine Amaru Shakur... You are hurting mommy. You gotta come on out. It's about that time." I whimpered.

He kicked, causing me to double over. "No? you  comfortable? you tellin me  you wanna come out overseas?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Okaaaaayy... if you kick twice, we go. If not, we stay." I shrugged, knowing that my chances of him kicking twice were low.

I stood there for a bit and in a matter of seconds, Kaine gave one kick.  I did not move.

"Kaine, I just know that you not boutta make mommy go to-" I was cut off by another hard kick. I held my stomach.

"Alright... I can't even ask for another sign. Guess we going to Havana!"

***

"You jiving! ooooooo-weeee! we going to Cuba bitch!"

"Uh-Mo, does this feel right?" Khadijah asked.

"Kaine wants what Kaine wants." I shrugged.

"Is that what you naming him?! I like it. I like it alot! Dijah, baby, I think it's a good idea. She gets to pop the baby out in the tropics with her loved ones, and no paparazzi. You know everyone is waiting to see what Tupac's son is gonna look like. Mo needs serenity. She about to birth a prince." Keke beamed.

"...Mo?" Kadijah completely ignored Keke and eyed me.

"Ke just gave all the reasons as to why I should go.  Bump how I feel about it, it doesn't, but at the same time, it does make a lot of sense to welcome him into the world where we're not easy to get to. Besides, I think he wants to go." I smirked with a change of heart.

Dijah said nothing but got close to my belly and placed her hand on it.

"Kanye-"

"It's Kaine, Khadijah." I cut her off.

"Sorry- Kaine, is this your idea?' She finished her sentence.

"If he kick again, that's really it." Keke rolled her eyes.

We waited for a few seconds and sure enough, lil' Bruce Leeroy gave another kick.

"...Let me go pack my shit." Dijah rushed off to the room.

Keke and I looked at eachother and a smile crept up across the both of our faces.

***

I sat on my porch, scarfing down a mango.

Khadijah, Keke, and Kemorre were all asleep in the house. The further along I got in my pregnancy, the more my body fought sleep and lord knows I needed it.

The breeze was nice and I was finally comfortable enough to wear the Champion sweatsuit that Pac had left behind.

I was careful not to get any nectar on it, I couldn't say the same for my hands, though. I looked like an infant in a high chair.