1

Crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy. These past five years have been crazy, so much has changed. I mean a lot. Nothing is the same anymore. Not my house, not my clothes, not my name, not my hair and not my family. I didn't think I would honestly make it here, I didn't think I'd make it to even the first part of getting to where I am, but I'm here, with a lot of hard work and determination.

"Mia, over here" someone called as I looked at the people in front of me

"Yes?" I asked

"What made you write this book?" He asked and I stopped to think

To make people aware of the dangers of bike clubs (or in the books case, gangs) to make people realise true love does exist. The list can go on but for now I'll stick with the one answer.

"I wrote this to prove that no matter what you go through in life, there's always light at the end of the tunnel, you've just got to work for it" I smiled

"You've sold over 800,000 in 3 months, you could be selling millions in a year" someone called out

"Is that not the goal of writing a book?" I laughed

"How does your kids feel about your book?" A women in the back asked

"They are proud of me, I hope" I smiled

"What about your family?"

"My mom is the happiest person, she's never been prouder, I know this because I get told every morning and my dad, I'm assuming he'd be proud of me too" I said

"Okay, that's enough questions for one day. Your signed copies are under your seats, Miss Troy has another scheduled interview" My manager said as she basically grabbed me from my seat and dragged me out the book store

I sat in the back of my town car. My town car, feels weird saying that. We drove down the busy streets of New York, people rushing back from lunch, others rushing to the subway. New York is such a busy city but I love it, it has so much more to offer than charming.

"Okay, we are going to pick junior up from school and go to your next interview" my manager, Stacey said, as she typed away on her iPad, probably responding to emails.

If someone told me five years ago, that I, Mia Troy would be in New York living, with a book published, I would have said you were crazy but now I'm here I can't imagine my life being any different. Sometimes I do wish I didn't have such a hectic life but I decided to write a book so the blame is a little on me.

Writing this book all comes down to Samcro. If it wasn't for that horrible club, I would never have wrote a story to deal with my emotions. I guess writing this book was for me to get over everything, to come to terms with my loses. This book tells a lot, enough to let people know that even though you think something is good, it can destroy so many lives without anyone noticing. It definitely destroyed mine and I'm glad I noticed it sooner rather than later.

"Mom, can Tommy come over this weekend?" Junior asked as the car door was opened. I hadn't even realised we stopped to be honest.

"We will see, i think Michael had plans for you two this weekend" I said as junior buckled up

"Is he at college just now?" Junior asked

"No he's working, well he should be" I laughed and junior laughed too, we knew Michael was out last night and has probably woke up with a hangover

"There's another email, do I block it?" Stacey asked and I knew who she was talking about

"No, just delete it, like all the other ones" I said as I handed Michael my phone to play on

Everyday, at 3pm, exactly when Michael finishes school, we get an email, well Stacey, from the same person. Jackson Teller. I mean, it's been going on for 5 weeks now, he emails asking to speak to me or even for a contact number, he even contacts Columbia to speak to Michael and when he speaks to Michael he tries to get my number. I mean, yes I would love to speak to him, make sure he is okay but I can't go back down that road. I can't have worked this hard to go back to everything that destroyed my life. I won't be that women. I'm now thirty and I can't risk losing any other people.

"For some reason I don't think he is going to give up" Stacey laughed

"He will, he tried for the first year, gave up, didn't try for four years and he has now started again, he is probably bored of some girl he can't get rid of and is looking through his past when he should be looking at his future."

"Has he even came to visit?" Stacey asked

"Nope, well if he has he hasn't found us, I did send him plane tickets at Christmas for him to come see Junior but he returned them" I said

I've done it every Christmas, every birthday, yet he returns them every time. What's the point in even calling him a father when he can't even be one!

---

ITS THE MOTHER FUCKING SEQUEL.

Sorry for my cursing haha. This won't be as long as the other story as I just want it to be quick and short.

Hope you enjoy it :)