Epilogue

Weddings are the most hectic things ever. You spend months, years planning them for it all to fall on one day. All the arrangements are sorted, the seating is done, the waiting for the big day to arrive is over. It's so much stress but if you choose the right person to marry then it's worth it in the end.

Am I crazy, for doing this a second time around with the same person, hell yeah I am but I don't care. I'm the happiest I have ever been and it's all down to one man. One amazing man, who makes me feel Like the most beautiful woman on earth.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked

I looked in the mirror one last time, yes I'm ready. I've always been ready for this. I was ready the last time and I'm ready now. Everything is perfect. All the planning has stopped and everything is exactly the way we wanted it to be.

"Is Lily walking before junior or after?" The wedding planner asked

"It will be Trevor and juice first then Liam and junior after with the rings, then afterwards Lily will walk" I said

I looked at my two year old daughter sitting on the chair playing with the ends of her dress. Who would have known I would have created such a beautiful young girl. I mean I done well with junior because he's a handsome young man but I done good with Lily too.

"Okay, we are ready for you" the wedding planner smiled

My mom gave me a quick kiss and made her way out. She should have been out there 5 minutes ago but she likes to break the rules my mother.

"You look amazing" I turned to see Michael

"Thank you, the suit works for you" I smiled

"Still not as good as I looked on my big day" Michael laughed

The wedding planner took Lily's hand and walked out the room. I linked my arm in Michaels and followed behind. I was nervous, so nervous for Jax to see me again. He's saw me in a wedding dress before but I look better this time around. The music started and I saw everyone walking down the aisle. It was slow but in my mind it was going quickly because before I knew it everyone was laughing at Lily as she danced down the aisle then everyone stood, which was my cue.

"Are you ready?" Michael asked

"Yes I am" I smiled

One foot in front of the other. Don't focus on anything except the man at the end is the aisle. We started walking and I saw Jax and a tear fell down my cheek. He looked at me and bent over, he was crying. Lily made her way over to him to see if he was okay and gave him a cuddle which made me laugh a little. Before I knew it I was standing at the end of the aisle, Michael was lifting my veil and shaking Jax's hand.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Jackson Teller and Mia Troy" the minister went on "shall we do the vows?"

"I've known you my whole life. You've been the annoying friend, the annoying girlfriend and the annoying wife. I promise to never make you feel anything less than beautiful, I promise to pretend to know what you're talking about when it comes to literature. I promise to always listen to what you have to say, I promise to hold you whenever you need me, I promise to love you with everything I can and I promise to be the best husband you could wish for" Jax said and I was full blown crying, my makeup better not be ruined

"Yeah so you do the vows first so I now sound silly when talking because I've been crying. Thanks" I laughed and everyone else laughed with me "How have I put up with you this long? I mean if someone told me when I was 15 that I would be marrying you a second time around I would have said they were crazy and to keep dreaming but here I am and I couldn't be happier. I promise to be the best wife you could wish for, I promise to always listen to you when you need some own to rant to, I promise to let you watch all your motorbike documentaries, I promise to be there for you whenever you need me, I promise to always help you when things get hard. I promise to never let you down, to always make your proud. Mainly I promise to love with with every part of my body and soul until I no longer can"

"Jackson Teller, do you take Mia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"Mia Troy, do you take a Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband ?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you man and wife again, you may kiss the bride"

Jax held my face in his hands and placed his lips on mine.

"You're my forever" Jax whispered

"And you're my always" I smiled

----

This was so emotional for me to write because they got married and it's the ending. How am I going to cope without writing these or editing them daily?

Thank you for all the love and support, it means the world to me and I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed witting it.

I love yous all

Thank you!!