Reactant (Laurence x Reader)

Y/N was livid. She could feel her blood boiling. Running outside, Y/N found Katelyn with Dimtri training. "Where's Laurence?!" Y/N said, trying to not yell at her. "I saw him heading towards the wood... Are you okay?" She squinted at her.

"Yes. No. I'll explain later."

Running to the woods, Y/N fumed in her head. How could he just.. ask something like that? Y/N couldn't believe him. Suddenly, Y/N crashed into something/someone.

"Watch it." Y/N looked up to see Laurence glaring down at me.

In the moment, Y/N saw a thought magik. It was a deep maroon. Jealously?

ThenY/N remembered my anger.

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Y/N practically screamed as she stood up.

"Jeez, you ran into me." He looked surprised for a second then his annoyance came back. "What's wrong with you?"

"WHY ARE YOU FUSSING OVER HIM, APHMAU?" Y/N yelled at him in a mocking tone.

"Did you-"

She felt tears threatening to spill."I don't know, why would she be sad over Aaron? It's not like he DIED!"

Laurence glared" You didn't know him. I don't know how he could be trusted-"

"SHUT UP." Y/N screamed.

"DONT TELL ME TO SHUT UP!"He roared. His eyes turned red, and he was changing into shadow knight form.

"I CAN TELL YOU TO SHUT UP, JUST LIKE YOU LOOKED GARROTH IN THE EYES AND TOLD HIM IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT!"

Laurence had completely transformed now. He pinned Y/N against a tree, his sword to her neck.

"YOU KNEW NOTHING ABOUT HIM. AARON MADE A STUPID SACRIFICE!"

"A SACRIFICE THAT SAVED YOUR BEST FRIENDS LIFE AND DESTROYED YOUR GREATEST ENEMY!" Y/N had so much anger in her she thought she might turn into a shadow knight. She felt small drops of blood on her neck as Laurence pressed the sword harder.

"IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO-"

" APHMAU NEVER LOVED YOU!"

Laurence went silent. The red in his eyes faltered. The thought magicks around him went blue. Deep blue. Sorrow. Pain. Regret.

Suddenly, Y/N felt dead. She knew she had found his failure point, and she was sorry, but she had to.

"I'm sorry."

Laurence stayed still. He didn't move. He was stuck in a moment of shock, still in his shadow knight form, red eyes showing so many different emotions Y/N couldn't even begin to name them all.

Y/N pushed the sword away from her neck. He didn't try to stop her. He turned back to his original self.

Y/N looked straight into his eyes.

"He was my brother."

----------------------------------------------

I wrote this after watching episode 95 of MCD.

I had to get my anger out, so I wrote what I would have done.

And this happened. Sorry.

Anyway, comment any requests, and have a nice day!