Wooden It Be Nice (Laurence x Table x Aphmau)

She was addicting.

So smooth and bittersweet, one look and you were in love. She spoke of nothing but hollow woodiness. It was enough to make one loose their mind. One taste was all it took, and just like that, they were addicted. But she had eyes for no one.

Then along came Laurence.

While all the ladies fell for him, he only had eyes for the one who kept him guessing. 

But she didn't give him a second glance.

Just when he thought she would give him a chance, competition arose.

Her name was Aphmau.

Laurence had seen the way Aphmau looked at her. Rage and jealousy filled him as she gave her more attention she had ever given him. His love only had eyes for Aphmau.

So he came to his last resort.

He stormed to where she stood one night and confessed his love for her. It was the most heartfelt, loving, romantic speech he'd ever spoken. He was sure she'd love him now.

But all he got was silence.

Maybe one day she would love him. Maybe, one day in the future they'd embrace and love each other to the end.

But for now, he could only watch as she once again remained with Aphmau. Their pretend future was only in his head. A future he'd dream of forever. In which they'd be together forever.

Wooden that be nice.

__________________

-angelseaweedbrain I DID IT 

AND WITH A PUN 

I'M SO SORRY GUYS!

I haven't updated in forever, and this was super short and silly, but that's all I can do right now. For me, Midterms are coming up! And they required hours of studying. No, I haven't forgotten anyone's request, but I have a lot more than I thought (I've had private message requests and requests from other friends) and I might not get to all of them any time very soon. BUT I WILL GET TO THEM!

Please bear with me, updates will be plentiful during winter break!

THANK YOU AND I'M SORRY!