Dateable (Yip x Leona)

"Please, Leona! You two would be so cute together!"

Leona rolled her eyes as Alexis tried to convince her once again she should date Yip. It seemed as though everyone was trying to get her and the annoying werewolf to date these days. Even her mother was full-heartedly supporting it.

"Nope," The female werewolf replied, popping the p. 

"Oh, come on! You know you like him!" Alexis bumped her hip as she sent her a grin.

"Well of course she does, what's not to like about me?" An all too familiar voice rang through the air.

Trying to hide her grin, Leona glanced over her shoulder and sent Yip a wink out of Alexis' line of vision. "Many things, Yip, many things."

Yip gasped and held his hand to his heart in mock hurt. "Your words wound me, Leo."

"Don't call me Leo," She crinkled her nose, trying to hold back her laughter.

His lips tugged up in a teasing smile. "Why not?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because I said so," She huffed as the laughter inside her tired more desperately to get out.

He chuckled and began walking backward. "Okay then. See you at the party tonight, Leo."

Leona shook her head as she turned back to her pink-haired friend who was shaking her head as well, but clearly for a different reason. 

"Tsk Tsk, you're in love but you can't even see it." 

"Alexis!"

"You look stunning."

Yip whispered into her ear, leaning over just slightly. Leona felt her face heat up as Yip chuckled under his breath. The party had been going as most social interactions for the two normally went. Awkward and frustrating as everyone tried to convince them to date, by now at least the whole village had done it. While Yip was all for it, Leona was another story.

"Thank you, I thought I did, too." She recovered and sent a grin to her comrade.

He just rolled his eyes and suddenly smirked. "Lord Aphmau at 1 o Clock."

"Hello Leona, Yip," The lord grinned at the two," How are you?"

The two glanced at each other and said the first thing they could think of.

"Great!"

"Terrible!"

"I mean..." She glared at him as the same words came out of both their mouths.

"Terrible!"

"Great!"

Leona resisted the urge to facepalm as Yip had the audacity to try and not laugh. No wonder people were always asking if they were together; Yip just made everything look so suspicious.

"Well, that's nice to hear?" Aphmau cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"I think what we meant to say was we are doing terribly great," Yip explained, an amused smile dancing on his face.

Aphmau chuckled. "Okay then. I'll leave you two alone."

As the lord walked off, Leona let out a sigh and plopped down against the wall. Yip slid down beside her and slung his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm surprised they didn't figure it out yet," He grinned.

Leona smiled as she played with the silver band on her finger. "What I'm wondering is what they'll say when they finally notice the ring."

 _____________________

I need this so much. I'm just starting to realize how much I adore Leona and Yip.

Just like I promised, BlissLeTrash