Hilarious Comebacks, Impossible Missions, and Evil Bunnies- Katia

I laughed at the looks on their faces.

My dad was the first to realize that I was here. I smiled and he said, "Hey, Tess," and the smile dropped off of my face. I called, "Peeps, I know, I know, I'm awesome, but seriously, I need space and for you to call me Katia or Kat," I called, and my dad looked, well, there is no denying it, well and truly pissed off.

I went into the SHIELD area and waited for the Avengers and the famous New York Shadowhunters and my dad. I knew my cat eyes looked bothered, but I told Steve I'd tell him when I told EVERYONE I physically knew- except for Raphael.

I saw Simon Lewis and Luke, and I made an exception. I also saw Maya and Jordan and I sighed. I made an exception for them too, and for Kaelie, the faerie who always spies for her queen.

I took a deep breath and explained everything. By the end, Steve was ashen and everyone else's mouths, with the exception being Magnus's, were wide open.

"Shut your mouths; you'll catch flies," I said casually. Jace smirked. "Good thing they're attracted to honey," he said, still smirking. Tony said, "Thank whatever deity watches over us in our lives that they aren't attracted to me," and I looked at him.

"Your lucky to have one-nighters, Stark, I could make them go away in a snap," I said, and he said, "Well, I suppose one-nighters aren't all that bad, eh? After all you were one," and I froze.

Don't punch him; happy place, happy place, I thought frantically. I glared at him with my slitted cat eyes. "Don't ever say that about my mother, jerk" I whispered.

Steve glared at him while Magnus just sighed and said, "Well, it may have been one night, but it was at least a halfway sober one, and she was on a rebound when the love of her life crashed into the ocean; Stark, I wonder, if Pepper were like Steve, but a female, redhead and less muscular version of Steve, and you didn't have the power to save her, wouldn't you be on the rebound, thinking that you are doomed to die without her?"

I stared at my dad; this time it was different. I now understood why Dad often didn't want me around.

I was the product of a rebound.

My jaw clenched and so did my fist.

I moved with blurring speed.

My fist collided with my father's jaw so hard he fell on his butt. I looked at him, no longer playing with him.

"Maybe I shouldn't have been born then, huh?" I asked, my voice thick.

"Tess, I-"

"MY NAME IS KATIA!" I shrieked at him, then calmed down. "I'm sorry, but I can't go by Tess anymore." I whispered, and he nodded.

"Fine, then. Kat, I never told you because I didn't think that you were ready. I pushed you away because warlock and Shadowhunter children don't normally happen. I'm so sorry, Kat."

I smiled, then said, "Maybe in time I'll forgive you, Dad. Maybe." And he smiled. That always meant that I was so sorry for yelling at him and all's forgiven.

I looked around, and asked, "So, what are we going to do?" I looked at Fury, who had some indecision on his face. I snapped, "Spill it."

He sighed, then asked, "Is there a spell in any spell book that can block someone's powers and make them seem like a different person? And their memories, as long as we need them to?" He added, and I thought.

I knew of one spell, and it was in the Book of Lilith, Lilith's spell book.

With great reluctance, I shooed Kaelie and Magnus out, and I said "Close the door" in the guttural language of magic and demons.