Now I'm A Bird. Great... ~Katia, Sif, Lilith~

So, I'm finally updating!!!! Yay! Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating sooner, it never occured to me to use the library...

Anyway, whatever. Here's the next part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Katia~

I woke up some time later, in the hallway with Sif. I frowned, wondering where we were going. I was in my armor and I stopped in the middle of the hallway.

"Sif?" I asked her. "Where are we going? What day is it?" I asked, and she turned, her confusion evident. "Well, it's Saturday for you mortals. And we're going to Svartalheim." I was like, "No, no. It's only Tuesday!" And she looked at me. "Katia, you woke up on Tuesday. Are you okay?" I shook my head. I was NOT okay. "I can't remember anything from the time I passed out," I said, and Sigyn walked past, glaring at me. I felt my eyes fill with tears, and I burst into tears as Sigyn passed me. "Sif, I don't know what I did," I said, real tears coming out.

Her brows creased as she looked at me with utter confusion. "Well...you, or whoever was in control of you nearly killed Loki's daughter, Thorne," She responded. I looked at her in bewilderment. Loki had a daughter? "He has a daughter?" I asked, then I gasped. Pain seemed to split my head open.

"NOO!" I screamed as I was wrenched away from Asgard.

~Sif~

I looked at Katia. She didn't know he had a daughter? She then winced, then screamed, "NOO!" and she vanished. I knit my eyebrows, even more concerned.

Quickly, I ran to Thor. "Thor," I said, urgency in my tone. He looked up and noted my hurried look. He slowed, and waited for me to catch up. "Yes, Sif?" he asked. "I'll tell everyone when we get to the dining room, Thor," I said. He nodded, and I started to run flat out.

We skidded into the hall, and venomous looks were thrown to Thor and I, except Thorne didn't even glance up. Loki was the only one, other than Thorne, that didn't glare. But his expression changed from nothing to worried. I announced to the silent hall: "I think Katia has been impersonated and/or kidnapped," I said, out of breath.

Loki stood up, as did Thorne.

"What?" Loki asked, genuine worry in his tone. The Warriors Three looked up, as did the rest in the hall, including the servants.

Sigyn rushed in and said, "I'm pretty certain that she is always getting in trouble-" she started to say, but Loki cut her off. "She wouldn't have let herself get kidnapped, unless she was only aware of the person kidnapping her was someone she absolutely trusted." Everyone stared at HIM this time.

"Did she act any different?"

"Yes, she was cold and unresponsive," I said. She had been cold toward everyone she had breifly me, and she had nearly killed someone, her red eyes- "Wait," I said. Everyone shut up and stopped talking amongst themselves and looked at me. "Katia's eyes," I said, grasping at straws. "She was proud of her natural slitted green eyes, remember?" Gasps of realization echoed around the room.

"Svartalheim,"I shouted. Everyone jumped.

"What?" Loki asked.

I turned to him, excitement in my eyes. "I told her that we were going to Svartalheim before she became regular green eyed Kat again, and I said that we would go to Musepelheim before, remember?" Everyone nodded.

Svartalheim

~Lilith~

I quickly put the bound half-warlock inside the watery cocoon and smiled when her hair started floating. It was binding itself to her very life force, so that when she died, she would return...as a demon. One that I, and I alone, could control.

Ever since she had visited me in the demon realm, I had controlled her. Well, a little bit at a time and had erased her memories of those times when she seemed to realize that I was taking her power. I always increased my hold by tricking her into drinking my blood, pretending it was a magic booster. When I had incapacitated her by putting that shrieking sound into her mind, I had made her mine fully for six days, since she had collapsed on a Sunday. But then I had withdrawn to make the cocoon that would suck out her life force on a planet she would wander for a year...then I will destroy her body and rule the nine realms.

A few seconds later, she awoke. I had unbound her, just not her mouth. Yet.

I dragged a nail across her face, not peircing the skin...Yet.

I smiled sadistically. "Let's have some fun, shall we?" I laughed, and then slashed her cheek and her gag. Blood dripped down and she hissed quietly.

I then ordered the rest of the Downworlders that responded to my every command to torture her until she was NEAR dead.

~Katia~

Immense pain. Hmm...interesting. I felt more when Loki was in that cell of his.

I smirked inwardly. Lilith seemed to be DRAINING my power. Yet, I had more than powers up my sleeve.

I had a family.

So I started singing a song I had sung long ago.